Chapter Thirty-Seven.

-

Chan had left Jisung and Changbin's apartment to head to his own around 9.

He was almost to his apartment when he saw someone knocking on his door.

He approached the the figure standing in front of his door to realize it was Jeongin, Hyunjin's younger brother.

When Jeongin turned around, Chan noticed that he had red puffy eyes.

He reached out his arms to engulf the younger into a hug. The younger snaked his arms around the blonde and hugged him back.

"What's wrong, Innie?" Chan said lowly.

Jeongin shook his head, and at that moment Chan realized all Jeongin wanted was someone to comfort him.

Jeongin calmed down a bit before he pulled away from Chan and looked at the blonde.

"Is Minho hyung here?"

"No, he's with Jisung."

"Do you mind if I come in for a bit?" Jeongin asked with a hopeful smile.

"Of course Innie." Chan said smiling at the younger before he unlocked the door and they both walked in.

As they walked in, Chan turned on the lights and then they both sat on the couch.

"So..." Chan looked at Jeongin with his eyebrows raised hoping he'd get the hint so the younger would tell him why he was crying.

Jeongin looked down at his lap.

"If...I tell you. You have to promise that you won't tell Hyunjin..."

-

The Next Day

Changbin woke to his phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! You are gonna be late for class! You have 10 minutes to get here!"

"Aish! Why didn't you knock the door down!?" Changbin said as he got up and threw some clothes on.

"Well, if I would've woke Jisung up, I would've been dead."

"You right. Anyways, gotta go lix. I'll see you when I get there."

"Okay! Bye binnie!"

-

"I can't believe she was so harsh today. All that kid did was go get a drink of water." Felix said as him and Changbin walked to Changbin's apartment.

"Well, that's life for ya lix." Changbin smiled as he casually took Felix's hand as they were walking down the sidewalk.

As soon as Felix felt the warmth of Changbin's hand laced with his, he smiled at the older and the brown headed boy smiled back.

They were almost there when Changbin spotted two people standing in front of the door talking to Jisung.

They looked over at Changbin and Changbin automatically ripped his hand from Felix's.

Felix felt like his heart had been ripped out when he felt the harshness of Changbin ripping his hand out of his.

"Mom...Dad..."

Sorry for a short chapter :(
BUT THANKS FOR 30K!💞