Chapter Thirty.

-

After they had eaten, they went to their next class and were bombarded with homework. Which meant that they had to do that instead of hang out with their group of friends.

Which sucked for them because they literally spent all their time together.

-

"Sungie? Jisung?" Jisung heard while someone was shaking him.

He opened his eyes and found Minho.

"Hey you fell asleep again at my house. Changbin told me to keep an eye on you and to make sure you were doing your homework."

Jisung was barely even listening to him. He had put his head back down and wanted to sleep more.

"Sungie, it's almost 9pm. You need to do some of your homework so you can finish it in time for the deadline."

"Can't you do it for me hyung?" Jisung muffled from his face in the pillow.

"My college days are done honey." Minho laughed slightly as he still sat on the floor beside of the couch that Jisung was laying on.

"Come on. You gotta get up." Minho said as he rubbed Jisung's back.

Jisung slowly raised up and plopped down on Minho.

He was now sitting on Minho's lap facing him. He put his arms around Minho's neck and laid his head on Minho's shoulder.

Minho wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"I just wanna sit like this for a bit. Then I'll do some of my homework." Jisung said and Minho just nodded.

-

"Okay, so now, all you have to do is..." The faded pink haired boy explained to Felix as they sat in the library trying to finish homework.

"Thank you so much Eric. You have no idea how much I was struggling with that." Felix laughed as he put down his pencil.

"Ikr, it was hard when I first learned it too. But, I eventually got it." Eric laughed and looked at Felix.

"If I didn't have you to help me, I don't know who I would've asked." Felix said laughing again.

"It's all good. If you have any questions at all, even if it has nothing to do with the class, just come and find me!"

"Thanks again!" Felix said as he started to get up.

"Oh I have one more question." Eric said as he stood up also.

"Shoot me." Felix said smiling as he began to grab his books.

"Um, would you wanna go to a party with me this Friday? If not that's fine. I just figured I'd ask." Eric said smiling.

Should I? I think Changbin wouldn't mind. I mean, he hasn't officially asked me to be his boyfriend anyways. I think he'll be okay.

"Sure!" Felix smiled.

"Great! I'll text you details later. Bye Felix. See you later!" Eric said as he waved and walked away.

Felix smiled, waved and then headed back to his apartment.

-

Felix headed to his room and plopped onto his bed.

He stared at the ceiling, dazed in tiredness.

And fell asleep. Even too tired to change his clothes.

-

"Hey Seungmin!" Hyunjin said as he opened his apartment door.