Chapter Forty-Two.

-

It was late, 11pm. There sat Changbin on his bed, staring at his phone, waiting for Felix to call or text. He was going insane from the lack of contact from the younger.

The younger had stopped going to school for the past few days. If he was gonna go through with his plan, he was gonna go all in or do nothing at all.

The week was almost up, then Changbin would be staying back at his dorm.

Even though Changbin was staying with his parents at the time, he barely talked to his dad. He was always working, and he occasionally talked to his mom. Mostly because she wouldn't leave him alone about the current situation Changbin couldn't get out of his head.

He thoughts were interrupted by his phone vibrating. He hurriedly picked it up, hoping it could be Felix. But he was disappointed.

Chan🐺: Hey, can we meet up and talk?

-

"You know how late is is, right?" Changbin asked the older as he looked up at him in the darkness.

They were now sitting in the park on a bench in the moonlight.

Chan sighed, "yea, I know."

"What's up man?" Changbin asked as he raised his eyebrows at the older.

"Well, I'm not sure if you've found out yet, but Woojin... kinda..."

"You don't have to finish if it hurts you."

"I just... needed to get if off my chest besides only to Jeongin. And I believe Minho is over at your house with Jisung or something."

"Hmmm... Jeongin aye." The younger said suspiciously.

"Don't you dare get the wrong idea you little twerp." Chan said instantly smiling and laughing.

"Well, I'm glad you're smiling now." Changbin said smiling back at him and patted his back.

"Thanks Changbin, for always letting me disturb your late hours."

"No problem, it's not like I've been sleeping either."

"Why, what's up?" The older asked.

"Well, to put it short... Felix. He's been ignoring me recently. And I have no idea why. I don't think I did anything. But it's just been driving me insane going from talking to him everyday to having nothing to do with him in just a day. And I hate myself because I don't know what I did." Changbin said as he buried his head in his hands.

"Maybe... he's trying to get you to realize something."

Changbin looked up to the blonde. "What do you mean?"

"Well, that's for you to find out. See ya later, thanks for helping me!" The older said as he hurriedly got up and walked away so Changbin could think by himself.

-

Changbin locked himself in his room thinking about what Chan had told him. He didn't get any sleep that night.

Maybe he's trying to get you to realize something?

Changbin racked his brain into the early morning hours. He didn't understand. Realizing something? The only thing he was able to realize was that Felix wasn't by his side anymore like he usually was.

Then a lightbulb went off in his head. How was he so stupid? Felix has probably been waiting for him to crawl back to him. Felix had been desperate for his love that he'd been so blind, he didn't even realize.

He realized how much he actually needed Felix. He went from spending all his time with the younger, to no sleep at all from not being around the younger.

He hated not being around Felix, or not even seeing him for one day. It drove him insane.

It was literally 4 in the morning, and here Changbin was, on a kick, about to make his way to the blondes apartment.

He darted up from his bed, threw on a black track suit and some shoes with a black hat. He then grabbed his phone and began to tiptoe from his room.

Since it was very early, if he was caught, his parents (his dad) would suck the life out of him for waking him up because his dad had to get as much sleep as he could because of his work.

He crept through the living room to find his mother sitting on the couch reading a book with a small light on so she could see to read.

When he looked at her, his heartbeat speed up because he was scared she would stop him from going out.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked as she looked at him.

"U-umm." Changbin stuttered.

"If it's about that boy, then go ahead. But only as long as you are making up with him."

Changbin shook his head and then walked out the door.

He hopped in his car and drove to the blondes apartment.

He reached it and walked up to the door. He knew Hyunjin would beat him for waking him up, so he decided to call the younger.

Incoming call from 'Binnie❣️'...
Accept / Decline

-

Do you know how lucky you guys are? I wasn't even gonna post this weekend bc I've had so much going on, but here we are. I was literally doing nothing and was like, I have nothing typed, so let's do this😂 but thanks for 38K❣️