Chapter Seven.

"Thanks for taking me in last night. I really appreciate it." Felix said sitting down beside of Changbin.

"Eh, no problem. You can go take a shower if you'd like. I didn't wanna change your clothes for you because that'd be a little weird. And that'd be an interesting first impression." Changbin said laughing.

"Oh, thanks." Felix laughed.

"Also, can I ask what happened last night. I just remember blacking out." Felix asked.

"Yeah you fainted. I wasn't gonna leave you in the pouring rain and in darkness alone. So I carried you to my humble home." Changbin said smiling.

"Oh, thanks again." Felix said and laughed also.

"I'll go grab you some clothes to change into for after your shower." Changbin said while standing up.

"No, no, that's fine. I don't want to intrude." Felix said standing up also.

"It's fine. Go take a shower. You probably aren't feeling well after last night." Changbin said walking away and leaving Felix no choice but to listen.

Changbin had gotten him some clothes and showed him were the bathroom was at. And so Felix took a shower.

-

He felt the coldness of the air as he stepped out of the steaming hot shower. He felt a lot better now.

Once he was done drying, he put on the clothes that Changbin had given him to wear. Which consisted of a long sleeve white shirt and some black joggers that were almost to short for him to wear.

-

When he was done getting ready he walked out of the bathroom to find a boy sleeping in the couch once again. The boy sneezed. Felix felt really bad. He thought that he must be sick because of him. So he decided since Changbin helped him, he was going to help him also.

-

Felix walked to the kitchen area and decided to look through all of the cabinets. He decided to settle on a can of chicken noodle soup for the boy. He was going to make what his grandma usually made him when he was sick but he decided to keep it simple.

-

When Felix was done warming it up he sat it in the table next to the couch so that he could wake Changbin up.

Felix slightly shook the boy until he started to open his eyes.

"Mmm, do you need something?" The black haired boy asked in a raspy voice.

"Um.... no. Um, I-I made you some soup. Because you were sneezing when I had gotten out of the shower." The freckled boy said.

Changbin slowly started to sit up, and Felix sat beside of him with the bowl of soup in his lap, holding it carefully.

"Oh, you seriously didn't have to." Changbin said after clearing his throat. He then sneezed again.

"Yeah, I'm not leaving until you eat this soup."

Changbin looked at the boy. He then remembered what he did last night. He couldn't make that mistake again. He immediately looked down at his lap, so that he wouldn't stare at the boy like he did last night.

"Thank you, but you seriously didn't have to."

"It's the least I could do since you basically saved me last night. Especially because I could've died if my head kept bleeding. Plus you provided me with a bed to sleep in last night. Which I'm assuming it was your bed because you took the couch. I seriously should be thanking you." Felix said laughing afterwards when he realized he was talking to much.