Chapter Sixteen.

-

There was a knock on the door.

"Oh, hey Hyunjin." Jisung greeted
him before letting him come in.

"Do you know where Changbin is? He won't answer my calls."

"He left awhile ago."

"But it's raining. Did he take his car?"

"I didn't hear him start it. Why do you need him so bad?"

"I'm...just checking on him."

"Oh okay. Is Felix over there?"

"No he isn't."

"Do you.... think that they left together?" Jisung stuttered.

"Um.....M-maybe? Idk." Hyunjin tried to sound like they wouldn't be together even if they were.

"Why'd you stutter?" Jisung questioned.

"N-no reason.."

"I think you know more than your letting on.."

"And I think you know more than your letting on..."

-

"Damn it Changbin. Why'd you have to leave the apartment." Hyunjin said while walking in the pouring rain.

"You act like he's listening." Jisung spoke up as he was walking beside of Hyunjin.

"Shut up Squirrel."

"Yah!" Jisung yelled as Hyunjin started running before Jisung could hit him.

They talked and kept walking a bit longer.

"Are you sure you know where he is?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, he always goes to the park when he wants to get away. Shouldn't you know? He's supposed to be your best friend."

"Yah, I still am."

"Sure looks like it."

"I don't think you understand the situation." Jisung said.

"Believe me, I do." Hyunjin said back.

They continued to walk until they spotted Changbin.

"Changbin! Where have you been?" Hyunjin ran up to Changbin and hugged him.

"I was just at the park clearing my head. I'm fine." Changbin assured.

"Well you are in one piece." Hyunjin said and laughed.

"Yeah we got soaked because of you. You're lucky we love you." Jisung spoke up as they started to walk back to the apartment.

"Wait, was Felix with you?" Jisung asked as they were walking.

"No." Changbin replied.

"I wonder where he went. Did somebody make him upset again?" Hyunjin asked giving Changbin a side glare.

"No, I was with him while you guys went to the store. We hung for a bit, then he went back next door."

Hyunjin smirked at Jisung and Jisung smirked back.

Hyunjin gave Jisung a thumbs up behind Changbin's back.

-

Felix was sitting on a rock near a small river. Only a small river, he couldn't handle anything your whole body could fit into. He wasn't afraid of showers though. Maybe it was because of the trauma (Seventeen anybody?) his dad had caused.

Felix tried not to let any of his trauma's show to anybody, and he was doing good so far. He didn't want them to think down on him. I mean he did have this happy go lucky face that hid most of his fears.  He was scared. No. He was terrified. He wanted to keep his friends now. They were so loving towards him, and he couldn't lose that because his past decided to get in the way. No. He wouldn't let that happen.

He was a little concerned with how bold his feelings were starting to show.

It's not like he wanted it to be like this. He was just as confused as Changbin was. He didn't know what he was doing half the time.

It was sprinkling and so he decided I'd be best to go back home now before it gets any darker.

-

A few weeks had gone by. It was now Autumn.

Changbin begun to ignore Felix. He didn't want Jisung to hate him. He knew Felix hates him even more right now. He was pushing Felix away. He knew that. He hates it. But it's the only solution to make his feelings go away.

-

Changbin had just gotten out of the shower and had put his clothes on for work before someone knocked on his door.

"What?" He said, then the door opened.

Felix then walked in and shut the door.

Changbin looked at him but then continued to tuck his shirt in.

Felix gave him a worried expression.

"Binn-." Felix started but was cut off.

"Felix, what have I told you. Please stop. Go hug up in Jisung or something. You seem to like to do that a lot."

"Wow, I thought you'd at least welcome me to walk with you to my new work also."

"Felix please leave. Your shift starts 2 hours after mine."

"Why are you trying so hard to ignore me. It hurts binnie." He said with sad eyes.

"Well, it doesn't seem to hurt you that your basically cheating." Changbin snapped.

"Wait, Felix, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Changbin said walking up to Felix and putting his hands on Felix's shoulder.

"You're the one who did it first!"

"But you didn't stop it! You just kept doing it! Is it because you feel pity for me. Because if so, I certainly understand. Is this a fucking test where your not supposed to kiss your best friends boyfriend. Because I'm sorry I failed Felix. I couldn't stop myself and you knew it. Yet you still blame me for the reason your still cheating. You know.......you should really tell Jisung. Hell, I don't even care anymore. Have pity. I'll lose my friend. But you don't seem to care anyways."

"Where is this coming from?" Felix put his hands on Changbin's cheeks. Changbin was now crying and his face was burning with tears.

"Changbin, I have never felt pity towards you. Changbin, I'm sorry if you've felt this way. I don't mean to blame you, I'm just so confused." He began to wipe Changbin's tears away with his thumbs.

"Changbin, I really.... really like you."

"Then why are you doing this? Why don't you tell him. Are you scared you'll lose him?" Changbin spoke up still crying.

Felix didn't speak and only looked at where he was wiping Changbin's tears off of his face.

"See, I ask one simple question about Jisung, and I still get no response." Changbin pushed Felix's hands off of his face, grabbed his jacket and walked out.

Felix felt hurt. He knew he needed to tell Changbin what was going on, but he couldn't just yet. He was still waiting for the right time.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short. I've been busy as always😐😂 Anyways, Hyunjin and Jisung... what's going on? If you think you know, comment! AND 3K!!!???? THANKS?! WOAH! BYEEE LOVE YOU GUYS!💞