Chapter Twenty-Nine.

-

Changbin woke up to a blonde sleeping right beside of him. More like half on top of him.

The blonde had his head on the older's chest and one of his legs on top of him also.

Changbin had one of his arms on the blonde's waist.

Changbin reached over to his side table and picked his phone up.

The time read 9:17am.

He knew he had to get up for class sooner or later, he had an hour and ten minutes until his class started.

He decided it'd be cute if he took a picture of Felix while he was sleeping. And he succeeded.

But, the camera sound went off and Felix looked up to see who had taken a picture.

Changbin looked at the angelic messy haired boy that was laying on top of him.

"Changbin? Did you take a picture of me?" Felix said half asleep.

"Um, no, I was taking a selfie." Changbin said obviously lying.

"Uh huh." Felix looked up at the older smiling.

"Fine. I took a picture of my Lixie." Changbin said smiling back at the younger.

"Okay, for telling the truth, I'll do this." Felix said before he slightly shifted up so that his face was right in front of Changbin's.

The older completed the kiss by pulling Felix's face in.

Felix pulled away and they both smiled at each other.

"Come on Lix, lets go make some pancakes before we have to go to class." Changbin said before him and Felix made their ways to the kitchen.

-

Once they had gotten back from class, Seungmin decided to come over because he was bored.

"Hey loser." Seungmin said as he came and sat beside of Changbin on the couch.

"Thanks for knocking." Changbin spoke up.

"Your welcome." Seungmin said as he flicked Changbin in the back of the head.

"Yah!" Changbin said as he acted like he was going to hit the younger.

"Hey, you can't kill the person who helps you with math." Seungmin smiles at the older.

"Aish." Changbin gave Seungmin an evil eye before Hyunjin made his way into their apartment also.

Hyunjin came in and sat on Changbin's lap.

"Watcha doing?" Hyunjin turned around and looked at Changbin's face.

"Waiting for you to get your boney butt of me. And wondering if we even have a door anymore..." Changbin said raising his eyebrows.

"Sorry binnie." Hyunjin said before he giggled and sat beside of the older.

"Bin?" Seungmin said as Changbin hummed to say to continue with what he was going to say.

"Can I make something to eat before our next class?"

"As long as there's enough for me, then you can." Jisung said as he was walking to his room.

"You can fit everything in those chubby cheeks of yours, but I guess I'll cook some noodles." Seungmin said before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Binnieeee" Hyunjin dragged along his name.

"What?"

"I'm tired." Hyunjin said as he laid his head on the older's lap.

"You've only been to one class. How could you be tired already?"

"I went to bed late..." Hyunjin whined.

"And that's your fault Jinnie." Changbin said smiling at the younger.

"Hmhm." Changbin looked up to see Felix standing in front of him after Felix had cleared his throat.

"Oh. Hey Lixie." Changbin said as he pushed Hyunjin's head off of his lap and hopped up.

He then dragged Felix to his room and shut the door.

-

Changbin shut the door behind him and dragged Felix to where they were both sitting on the bed facing each other.

"Where were you Lixie?" Changbin questioned as he grabbed Felix's hand and started to play with it.

"Um, I was just catching up with a friend after class." Felix said smiling at the older.

"Ah, okay." Changbin said before he found himself pulling Felix onto his lap facing him.

"What was that for?" Felix looked at Changbin surprised.

"I missed my Lixie." Changbin said fake pouting.

"Binnie, I was only away for not even 15 minutes."

"I know." Changbin said smiling at the younger before he grabbed Felix's face and drew him into a kiss.

They pulled away before Changbin spoke up.

"I can't believe I didn't realize that I liked you a long time ago. Especially when that dream actually came true." Changbin said smiling before he actually caught what he had said.

"Hmm?" Felix looked at him with confusion.

"Um, never mind Lixie. I smell the food so it must be almost done. Let's go eat." Changbin said avoiding what he had said just moments before.

Felix made his way off of Changbin and Changbin followed him to the door before Felix turned around and pulled Changbin in for one last kiss.

Felix smiled when he pulled away and then he opened the door.

Sorry for another short chapter. I feel like I let you guys down :( I've been sick lately and had loads of things to do but I'm still trying to sleep as much as I can. Thanks for 16K ! I can't thank you guys enough!!💞💞💞💞