Chapter Forty.

-

"Hyung." Jisung automatically switched to cute when he was around Minho. It was just something he did. Maybe because he was older. Even though he didn't do that towards anyone else older to him, maybe Changbin, but that was only when he wanted something.

"Yes." Minho raises his eyebrows at the younger.

"I'm bored."

"Dude, we're watching a movie."

"And..."

"You shouldn't be bored."

"Ugh, but I am."

"Fine." Minho said as he made his face get extremely close to the younger's face.

They were sitting at Minho's apartment on his couch, and supposed to be watching a movie.

"H-hyung, what a-are you doing?" Jisung said nervously, as his gaze moved from Minho's eyes to his lips.

"Are you still bored now?" Minho whispered as he brought one of his hands and lightly put it on Jisung's cheek.

Jisung felt his face getting hot by each second. He was so nervous that he couldn't even answer.

"Am I teasing yet?" Minho said smirking and then pulling away.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Did you really think I was gonna do something?" The older laughed.

"Haha, no." Jisung laughed nervously as he focused his eyes back on the movie. But his thoughts were definitely elsewhere.

-

"Mom, dad, I'm here!"

No one answered. He knew they wouldn't be here when he had gotten there. They are always working no matter where they are.

He headed up to his bedroom that he no longer used anymore, and threw his suitcase on the bed.

He unpacked what little he had and laid on the bed. And of course, his thoughts wondered to Felix.

He was gonna try one more time today, and if he didn't answer this time, he'd admit the defeat for today.

Incoming call from 'Binnie❣️'...
Accept/ Decline

-

The next day.

Hyunjin woke up to a knock on the door. He wiped his eyes as he got up and walked out of his room and to the front door.

He opened it to find Seungmin smiling at him.

"Hey Seungmin." Hyunjin said sleepy as he opened the door more so the younger could come in.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee with me?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Let me throw on some clothes and then I'll be ready." Hyunjin answered back.

Once the older was ready, they headed outside to Seungmin's car and drove off to the nearest coffee shop.

When they had ordered, Seungmin insisted to pay. Mostly because he asked the older to come with him.

"Thanks for getting me out of my apartment. I've been stuck there with Felix and homework." Hyunjin said as he chuckled before taking a drink.

"Anytime. I'm sure you do get tired of Felix and homework. Has he been sending you memes lately?"

"No, he's been worrying about relationships. And when I say relationships, I mean his own."

"Ohhh, so what's up with him and Changbin now?"

"Well, they've been in a rough patch, as always. Felix is ignoring him right now so that Changbin can see what he is missing right in front of him."

"Ah, yea, Changbin can be oblivious sometimes. So can Felix. Which makes it even worse. Why can't they just be together? It can't be that hard, right?"

"Well, Changbin is...I guess you could say scared. You know, about how the people around him will take it. I know Chan has told him that we will always be here for him. But, I think Changbin is mostly worried about what his parents and society will think. I mean, I completely understand."

"I understand too. It took me a while to come out to my mom too. She wasn't open to it at first, but she warmed up and finally told me she didn't care, and that I'll always be her son no matter what."

"Yea, your mom is pretty great. By the way, I need to come over again, so she can make me my favorite brownies." Hyunjin said smiling.

"Wow, I'm glad to know you only come to my house for my mom's cooking." Seungmin said laughing.

"No! I like you too! To hang out, ya know." Hyunjin said hurriedly so he wouldn't get the wrong idea about their friendship.

They continued talking and laughing for about an hour before they both headed home.

Sorry for a short chapter, I've been busy lately :(
THANKS FOR 35K!!