Chapter Fifteen.

-

A few minutes past and Changbin was getting a phone call.

It was Hyunjin.

"What the hell did you do to Felix?"

Changbin didn't answer.

"Changbin, you can't ignore me. You answered the phone. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything."

"Whatever, you obviously did something. He won't come out of the bathroom nor talk to me. Did you yell at him again."

"N-no."

Silence.

"Hyunjin, I did something bad."

"What did you do."

"I-I kissed Felix."

"Oh my gosh! No way! That's cute. Wait, that's bad. Damn it Changbin. What if Jisung finds out!?"

"He'll hate me. I can't have that. I'm gonna lose my best friend because I couldn't keep my damn feelings in. Hyunjin, I don't know what to do."

"Okay so, um, first. What happened."

"He came over to talk to me. To see what has been wrong with me lately and he was so close that I couldn't stop myself from doing anything. So.... I grabbed his collar and kissed him."

"And...."

"Felix probably hates me now. We only stopped because we were out of breath. And then Jisung came in. Like in the front door, not my room. Thank god he didn't see."

"Wait.....'we stopped.'"

"Um... yeah?"

"So he didn't push you away or anything..?"

"Um, no.."

"Changbin, if anything, he wouldn't hate you."

"Yes he would! I just gave him the anxiety of keeping a secret."

"Well he didn't push you away, so that's something good."

"Yeah, well we have to leave for class now."

"Okay, um since we three have that class together, why don't you go ahead and leave and I'll walk with Felix. Ya know, until we get this worked out or something."

"Okay, thanks Hyunjin. I really do appreciate it."

"Of course trashbin."

"Yah!"

Then Hyunjin hung up.

-

"Hey Felix? It's time for class. If we don't leave now, we'll be late."

"Give me just a sec, please."

"Okay, I'll be waiting outside for you."

"Okay."

After a few minutes, Felix came out and him and Hyunjin were now heading to their class.

Hyunjin knew he shouldn't bother Felix with any questions, so he didn't.

"Hyunjin...."

"Yeah?"

"I......think I cheated on Jisung." Felix said as he started tearing up.

"Huh?"

"Don't act like you didn't talk to Changbin. I know you guys were talking on the phone."