Chapter Three.

-

     Jisung woke up and went to check his phone. When he went to turn the screen on, it stayed black. It was dead.

Jisung decided to get up and fix his hair before he went back home. Hyunjin was still sleeping so Jisung left him a note saying hat he headed back home and will text him later.

Jisung walked out and went back to his apartment.

When Jisung walked in, he yelled to let Changbin know that he was home. But there was no response. Jisung went to look for him in his room but he wasn't there. He wasn't in the apartment at all.

He plugged up his phone and went to the kitchen to make himself some ramen.

When he was done making himself something to eat, he went to his room to eat. He then checked his phone that was now on.

When he turned the screen on, his eyes went wide.

(23) Missed Calls.
(6) New messages.

Jisung went through and checked all of his messages and missed calls. They were all from Changbin.

He then sat his food down and began to call Changbin. He felt really bad. Where is Changbin now?
He called Changbin almost 10 times. But no answer.

Jisung decided to slurp his noodles down quick and go looking for him. But before he opened his door there was a loud slam from the front door. He then heard yelling.

"God, I'm the worst friend ever! I hate myself!" He heard Changbin sobbing while he was yelling.

Jisung then bursts out of his room. His eyes met a tired, bawling Changbin looking right at him. His eyes looked red and puffy from crying. He looked like he hadn't eaten for awhile.

Changbin then ran to Jisung and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to him. Changbin started crying even more. Jisung just held him while he cried some more.

Changbin then pushed Jisung away. Jisung was confused.

"Where the hell were you? Do you know that I've been looking around town and knocking on people's doors at like 3 in the morning! Why didn't you answer me? I thought something bad happened to you! I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you!" Changbin let it all out and fell to the floor crying even harder.

Jisung walked and sat beside of him. Jisung just watched him cry. Jisung knew he needed to let it out, so he let him.

-

They sat in silence with Changbin sniffling every few seconds. Then Jisung finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry." Jisung said looking down and playing with his hands.
"I was at Hyunjin's and my phone was dead." He said.

"I'm so stupid. Hyunjin's was the last place I'd have looked. Why didn't you tell me where you were going." Changbin said seriously and looking at Jisung.

"I was frustrated with you and I needed to get away before I started yelling at you. Look, I guess I'm just gonna say it. I know that you are tired of me, and if you are, it's as simple as that to just tell me so I can move. I just want you to be happy. Honestly, I can't even ever think of hating you because I would hate myself for hating you. And no matter how much you say you are a crappy friend, I never think you are." Jisung said looking straight at Changbin.

Changbin just pulled Jisung into a tight hug. Jisung loves when Changbin shows him affection. It makes Jisung think that he actually likes him more then a friend. But Jisung knew that that would probably never happen. But he knew he needed to tell him that he likes guys. He doesn't even have to tell him he likes him just yet. And he may never.

-