Chapter Thirty-Five.

-

It was now 2 pm, and the blonde and the dark haired boy basically stayed in the tallers room all day.

"Binnie?" Felix spoke up.

They were both still laying in bed, with them both propped sitting against the headboard. Changbin had his head leaning on Felix's shoulder as the younger played games on his phone.

"Hmm?" Changbin questioned as he shifted his head to look at Felix's face but still managing to keep his head laid on Felix's shoulder comfortably.

"I know we're comfortable, but... I'm kinda getting hungry. And I don't think I can last any longer since I didn't eat breakfast this morning." Felix says still concentrating on his game.

Changbin automatically took his head off of the blondes shoulder and looked down, feeling guilty.

"Sorry lix, um, I'll head home now." He said before getting off of Felix's bed.

But before he managed to get completely off of Felix's bed, the blonde reached his hand out and grabbed the shorter's arm.

"Why are you going home now?" Felix questioned as he released the shortest arm slowly.

"Because I'm intruding, and don't tell me I'm not. I've been here all day, plus last night. I'd be annoyed if the guy I liked came over and had still yet to confess his feelings." Changbin said, pouring out some of his actual feelings. He hated himself for not telling Felix exactly what he felt. He hates himself even more because he can't even say the 7 words 'I want to be with you, Felix.' without questioning himself over and over again about what other people may think or if his heart is playing with him.

Tears began to prick at the corners of Changbin's eyes. He tried to hold it in. He'd already broken down in front of Felix many of times now, but he still manages to feel guilty every time it happens. Felix comforts him like he's the only one in the world. And Changbin, well, he just hopes that he can do that every time with Felix, if it happens again too.

"Changbin, I-I love you. You're never annoying and... I'll never be mad at you for your decisions about who you like. Even if you end up with someone else other than me, I'll still love you. Because my bond with you is so strong, I can just sense when something is about to happen between us, like we are somehow connected. I know I sound stupid, but I'll always be here for you Changbin. Come and talk to me. About anything. Okay?" By this time, Changbin was crying and just standing there.

When Felix was done talking, he came up to Changbin and wiped his tears before he pulled the shorter in a hug.

Changbin snaked his arms around Felix neck and put his head in the crook of Felix's neck.

He felt so much better just by the blonde holding him like nothing was wrong between them. At all.

A few minutes past before Felix pulled away, but kept his hands lingering on Changbin's arms loosely.

"Why don't you lay down, and I'll go make us something to eat." Felix said as he put a hand on Changbin's face.

Changbin nodded. As soon as Felix's warm embrace was no longer touching the dark haired boy, he felt lonely, but he pushed through as he made his way back to Felix's bed.

-

"Now, what do you wanna do?" The older asks as him, and Jisung walked down the streets.

"Let's go there!" Jisung yelled as he pointed towards the park.

"Goodness, your such a little kid." Minho said laughing as he kept his hands in his jacket pockets to keep away from the cold that was hopefully soon turning to warmth because spring was almost there.

"But you love it." Jisung smirked before he started running towards the play ground that was in the park.

There weren't many people there because it was cold, but the boys didn't mind.

Jisung ran and sat on a swing as Minho also came up and sat beside of Jisung in the next swing.

"I don't see how you wanna swing because the cold wind will make you even more colder." Minho said as he just lightly swung.

"But it's fun, so it'll be okay." Jisung said smiling.

"Don't you dare tell me your cold on the way home." Minho said smiling back.

-

"Here you go binnie." Felix said smiling as he brought Changbin waffles.

"You didn't have to bring it to your room. I may spill syrup on your bed and make it sticky."

"It's fine binnie, I'm eating in here too. So, I can just wash the blankets if one of us does spill something." Felix said as he went back to get his waffles.

When Felix came back he sat down beside of Changbin.

"Why are we having waffles in the afternoon?" Changbin managed to think of a random question to break the silence.

"Waffles are for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You gotta problem?" Felix raised his eyes.

"No!" Changbin said more loudly than he intended to, as he shook his head.

Felix smiled. "Even if you did have a problem, I wouldn't have minded." He said before sticking a piece of waffle into his mouth.

Changbin just smiled back and continued eating.

Sorry for a short chap, but here ya go :) thanks for 26K❣️❣️