Chapter Twenty-Six.

-

Changbin was working at the cash register when a familiar looking curly blonde haired guy came in.

Changbin smiled his fake smile like always when a customer came up to him.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Um, I'd just like a glazed donut, please." The blonde said.

"That'll be $1.25."

The blonde handed him the money and Changbin gave him the change.

He put on gloves and grabbed him his glazed donut. Before he gave it to him, he put it in a small baggy and then handed it to him.

"Thank you, come again." Changbin said the same boring line as always, and every time he perfected it because he said it every time he worked.

The blonde nodded, smiled and began to walk off. Before he made it to the door, he turned back around and walked back towards the counter.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"I think I've seen you somewhere..." Changbin said thinking.

"Wait, do you know Felix?"

"Uh, yea." Changbin nodded.

"Oooo, your his boyfriend aren't you?"

"Oh, no." Changbin laughed and looked down.

"Oh, I kinda figured cause you two are always together."

"Yeah, we're just friends. I'm... not like that- Wait, I mean if you are.... that's fine, I have nothing against-" Changbin gave a straight smile as he panicked, afraid he offended him. (Don't bash baby Changbin, he's still confused :))

"No worries! Don't stress yourself."

Changbin slightly smiled, not meaning to show that he was uncomfortable.

"Um-." The blonde scratched the back of his neck. "I'm Chan. Um, would you wanna hang out sometime?"

Changbin was confused.

"Wait, not like that. If that's what your thinking. I promise I'm not some weirdo." Chan smiled and laughed.

"Ah, no it's fine. Uh, yea sure." Changbin began to smile a relaxed smile, slightly laughing to release the tension he was feeling.

Chan grabbed something out of his pocket, wrote on it and handed it to Changbin.

Changbin picked it up and saw that he had written his number on a small torn sheet of paper. 

"Um, if you don't mind. Please don't tell Felix about us meeting. At least... not yet." Chan raised his eyebrows and waited for Changbin to answer.

Changbin sat there waiting for Chan to say something else. He didn't so he awkwardly said something.

"Oh, uh, yea, I won't tell him." Changbin tensed up again and smiled.

"Thanks, oh, wait, I never got your name." Chan stood there waiting for an answer.
"Oh, wait, duh, it's Changbin. It's on your name tag. I'm an idiot." Chan laughed awkwardly.

"Ah yea," he looked down at his apron and on his white shirt was indeed his name tag.

"Um, message me whenever. I'll respond as soon as possible. Nice meeting you Changbin." Chan waved and smiled before he walked out.

-

Changbin couldn't stop thinking about that Chan guy. Why didn't he want him to tell Felix about him meeting him, or even possibly hanging out with him.