Chapter Nine.

-

"So you are back together with Mina?" Seungmin said playing with his pencil while looking at a practice  math problem.

"Yeah, it was stupid to even get mad at her." Changbin said looking at the same problem as Seungmin.

"Duh, I told you that when it happened." Seungmin said smacking the back of Changbin's head.

"Yah!" Changbin yelled.

"Don't scream in my ear!" Seungmin yelled back laughing.

"I will if I want to!" Changnin yelled laughing with Seungmin.

"Back on track." Seungmin said looking at the problem Changbin was having issues with.

Seungmin was usually Changbin's tutor when he was struggling with some of his subjects. Changbin decided he needed more tutoring before school started back and so Seungmin decided to help him.

"You wanna water?" Changbin asked Seungmin who was sitting at the bar in the kitchen.

"No, are these math problems making your brain dry?" Seungmin said.

"No." Changbin started back and gave Seungmin a water anyways.

-

They then began studying for around 2 hours. Changbin and Seungmin began to get hungry, almost enough to where they could eat their math problems.

-

Jisung and Felix came back to their apartment before they were done studying and they all decided to go out and eat. Hyunjin also came along.

-

"I thought Seungmin was coming with us." said Jisung.

"He decided to just go home." Changbin said.

"Why is that?" Jisung pressed more.

"Oh, he said he didn't because he wouldn't be able to deal with my friend that started with a J." Changbin said grinning at the end.

"You suck Changbin. He didn't say that. Seungmin and I happen to be great friends." Jisung said knitting his eyebrows together.

"Which is why every time he comes over he asks for me, specifically me only, are his exact words." Changbin said.

Jisung threw Changbin a smug face in the front mirror.

There was silence until Felix had spoken up.

"Nice car Changbin." Felix said in the back seat beside of Jisung.

"Yeah, it's black like his soul." Hyunjin said sitting in the passenger seat, because Jisung wanted to sit beside of Felix.

As Changbin was driving he glanced over and hit Hyunjin on the arm.

"Yah! What was that for?" Hyunjin asked but clearly knew because he was smiling at Changbin.

Changbin didn't answer and focused on driving.

-

Changbin and Hyunjin were silent sitting in the front. Jisung and Felix kept laughing at funny little things they kept saying to each other.

Changbin was kinda growing a little annoyed. He just wanted to get to the restaurant and enjoy lunch without wanting to punch both of them in the face for being so happy all the time.

-

Once they arrived, Jisung and Felix got out and went to the door to wait for Changbin and Hyunjin.