Chapter Thirty-Three.

-

"Felix, I've told you. Just go talk to him." Hyunjin spoke up as Felix was sitting in Hyunjin's room on his bed.

They were both propped up against the headboard talking to one another because Felix was struggling with his thoughts.

"He obviously doesn't want to talk to me. Why was I so stupid?" Felix said on the verge of tears as his hands scrambled through his hair.

"Felix," Hyunjin started. "I know you can't make him talk to you, but you haven't even tried since yesterday. He's had a day to cool off or whatever, so just go talk to him." He gave a slight smile and patted his shoulder.

Felix huffed before speaking. "I guess I'll go try." He said getting up, slipping on his shoes and a light jacket.

He walked down a about a block to Changbin's apartment and knocked on the door.

He waited a few seconds before he knocked again.

Still nobody answered.

He hated himself for not explaining himself to Changbin. He began to cry at the doorstep, just standing there.

He sat down against the door and continued crying.

He sat there for almost an hour just crying, until he eventually fell asleep. And it was only lunch time.

-

"No! Why would I do that? Are you stupid!?" Changbin yelled at Jisung as he began to drag him down the street.

"You are going to whether you like it or not." Jisung smiled devishly as he continued to drag Changbin down the sidewalk.

"I can't believe your making me buy you all the candy you want. Does it look like I'm that rich?" Changbin said annoyed.

"Binnie, you don't remember but you owe me from last time."

"If anything, I think it is the opposite you dummy." Changbin said with a smug look.

"Fine, I'll get cheap candy." Jisung pouted as they walked into the candy store.

-

"Felix?"

Felix heard his name being called and he was being shaken by his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He looked up to find Changbin with a worried expression.

Felix's eyes were swollen and red.

He couldn't even process what was going on.

"Hello?" Changbin said waving his hands in front of Felix.

Felix blinked a few times while Changbin anticipated his answer.

Felix still didn't answer as he looked down at his lap.

"Felix, are you okay? Here, let me help you up and you can come inside." Changbin said as he helped Felix get up.

They made it in and Felix started crying again.

Changbin put down the bags of food he had and came up to Felix.

He put his hands on Felix's shoulders and looked up at him.

"Felix. Tell me what's wrong." Changbin asked worriedly.

"I-I screwed everything up with you." Felix said still crying.

Changbin automatically hugged him.

"Lix, you didn't screw anything up with me."

Felix didn't believe him. He just stayed in Changbin's arms and cried.