"Oi what the hell is wrong with you-" Katsuki was interrupted when they both saw tears flow from Kirishima's eyes.

Even before he woke up, Kirishima was haunted by the memories of him being unable to protect Katsuki. He thought that he had failed as a hero and he took it very seriously to heart.

"I... I'm quitting..." Katsuki was left there amused and speechless. Even Kaminari's jaw dropped. They both knew what Kirishima was talking about but Katsuki failed to process it in his mind yet.

"What do you mean, shitty hair? What do you mean you're quitting, hah?!" Katsuki balled his fists as he growled at the redhead male causing him to flinch and close his eyes.

Kaminari began to panic as soon as Katsuki raised his voice, "O-oi, Bakugou, this is not the place to shout-" he subconsciously halted as soon as he saw Katsuki glare at him.

"Shut up or I'll kill you, Kaminari." he snarled, making the male's eye widen in surprise. It was the first time Kirishima said something so gloomy and making Katsuki feel irritated. Kaminari fell into silence, not wanting to argue with the hotheaded blond any further to avoid any conflict.

"I failed... I'm a failure of a hero. I'm a coward. I'm afraid on engaging with Kei any further, I'm afraid of not being able to protect anything. If only I was stronger... Maybe I would be worthy enough to fight by your side." Kirishima's lips trembled as he gripped on his hands tightly.

Katsuki's hands dropped to his sides. He felt anger penting up and he just wanted to knock some senses on Kirishima's brain at some point.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Katsuki said in a hoarse and silent tone, he balled his fists again as his eyes were glued on the ground.

Kaminari couldn't do anything, he knew that his opinions aren't relevant that's why he remained silent, ears listening to the both of them.

"Oi, Kirishima..." Katsuki called out. Anytime soon he's going to snap and Kirishima know him well enough to know when the ash blond male is going to blow up.

Katsuki's palms began to smoke, "I don't know what's gotten into your stupid head... But Im really fucking pissed right now that I could blow you the fuck up." he said in a domineering tone as he began to gnash his teeth together. His voice isn't loud and raging like earlier, but it is more like he is really furious, yet very serious about his threat.

He began to march towards Kirishima and held his collar tightly as he pull him closely. His pair of crimson colored eyes are also mad but mostly sad and frustrated. He stared at Kirishima as if like he was staring right into his soul.

Kirishima was his partner in crime, and seeing him loose hope wasn't like him at all.

"You're giving up on me, hah?! Now listen here, you little bitch. I am only gonna say this once so you better fucking listen here or I'll deadass kill you!" He was gritting his teeth tightly as he let out an intense murderous intent. His eyes shaded with hues of crimson was dilating, veins in his forehead was pulsating; he was mad.

 His eyes shaded with hues of crimson was dilating, veins in his forehead was pulsating; he was mad

His grip on Kirishima's collar began to loosen, "You are not a coward. You're the bravest hero I've known. You're strong and you know how to bring out the best out of anyone. If anyone who's befitting for the title of the hero, it would be you, you fucking dumbass. Only some tits-sucking momma's boy run away from a fight, and you're not that kind of person, Kirishima. You're not that kind of person who tuck his tail between his legs and run. You know damn well about your own potential, you should believe in yourself." Katsuki let his mind speak for him. He leaned away from the redhead who was left speechless.

"Now, you should fucking rest, and become the deadass strongest hero, you fucking ugly redhead loser." He turned around and began to walk away with Kaminari following him, but before could leave the place he heard Kirishima called him once again, making the ash blond irritatedly look back only to see his friend smiling widely at him.

"Thank you, Bakugou..." Kirishima thanked as he cleched his chest. "I promise, I will become a deadass strong pro hero!" after hearing Kirishima said that, Katsuki couldn't bring himself to drag Kirishima anymore in Kei's mess.

Or rather, he wont let anyone get hurt because of Kei

Or rather, he wont let anyone get hurt because of Kei. And he promised to end this crazy shit Kei put them through.

And the only that kept Katsuki going was his will to protect everyone. He swore to become a Hero that everyone can depend on. He'll be the hero that everyone can lean on when they're tired. He swore to be that hero who can protect everyone.

"I'm going to protect them."

hello! I'm publishing a new Katsuki X reader fanfic! It's a delinquent! Katsuki Bakugou X Reader fanfic to be exat.

title : 愛の罠に陥るな! || don't fall in love!

an au where Katsuki Bakugou failed Yuuei's entrance exam and ended up entering the second top school for heroes, the Shiketsu High instead of Yuuei, while you got into recommendations in Yuuei due to your family's connection.

I highly appreciate if you check this story out and let me know what you think about it, too! Thank you, minna!