89

You sat on the wooden bench along with the man who introduced hinself as Izuku Midoriya in silence. No one dared to break the silence, which made it very awkward for you, especially you don't know the guy and you're not familiar with him personally.

But what you do know is that he's also the top pro hero in Japan. You are quite nervous to talk to him, especially now that you don't even know his motives and why did he wanted to talk to you.

"I guess you don't really remember me at all, (y/n)." the greenette broke the silence. You cannot explain how heavy the atmosphere between the two of you to the sense that it was too intimidating for you to reply immediately.

You slowly turned your head towards him, "Why did you...Uh.. Call me here for, Izuku-san?" you asked, trying not to stutter.

Izuku turned to you and you can see the worried look painted on his face. It was an expression that shows that he was worried about something.

"You... you need to stop Kacchan."

"Oi, Bakugou. Are you sure about this? You're trying to hunt Kei, again? Don't you think you need to rest first? You're pushing yourself too hard, man." Kamimari asked as he walked beside Katsuki. Both of them entered the hospital and they were heading towards Kirishima's room.

Katsuki clenched his fists as he hissed, "I don't fucking care. We need to eliminate that bastard as soon as possible."

Katsuki's hunch was right, after him being knocked out for the whole month, many things had happen. He even had Kaminari to bring him any information that he could gather so that Katsuki would have an idea on what happened while he was gone.

Kaminari let out a sigh in defeat, he wouldn't want to argue with the angry blond, not now that things aren't going well a lot lately.

"Bakugou-san, Kaminari-san, you're here to visit, Kirishima-kun?" a man wearing a lab coat greeted the duo with a smile. He was holding a clipboard and it seemed like he just got out from Kirishima's room.

Katsuki merely nodded, making Kaminari laugh awkwardly as he apologized for Katsuki's rude gestures towards the doctor, "Doctor, I'm really sorry, my friend here is just having a bad mood." Kaminari apologized, but the doctor just laughed as he waved his hands.

"No, I understand. Hero works and stuff. I completely understand." Kaminari felt bad for the doctor while Katsuki was just being Katsuki, he doesn't mind if people get offended.

The doctor was attempting to leave when it halted from his tracks and tilted his body back towards Katsuki's direction, "Oh, and by the way, you can enter his room now. He's doing fine and he's in stable condition. You should pay him a visit, he's rather... lonely at some point."

Katsuki smirked as he placed his hands over his hips, "You don't have to tell me that, old man." he snickered, he already thought of barging in Kirishima's room but seems like he doesn't need to do that after all.

Katsuki entered the room and saw the lifeless and unmotivated Kirishima lying on his bed, "Oi, shitty hair." he called.

"Hi..." Kirishima greeted them in a low tone, he still had no energy and he's barely recovering.

"You should get your ass up soon, we'll hunt down Kei." Katsuki said as he tapped Kirishima's feet, they were standing at the end of Kirishima's bed, facing the red haired hero.

Kaminari smiled at his friend while nod his head, "Yeah, man. We'll wait for you, alright?"

But silence immediately wrapped the atmosphere, Kirishima averted his gaze from his friends. Making Katsuki and Kaminari look at him wirh confusion written all over their faces.