I chuckled and kept stroking "You'll be good...now take this dick"

I continued to speed up the pace not giving a fuck about Tiana's hair. I mainly didn't care because 1. I'm tryna catch this nut and 2. I got money to fix my girl hair so she'll be good.

~45 minutes later~

Me and Tiana got dressed and headed downstairs to the living room and I saw that both Tyga and the baby were sleeping.

"Aww baby look at them"

I rolled my eyes and woke both they asses up "HEY!"

Tyga and the baby jumped up then the baby started crying.

"Chris what the fuck is wrong with you!" Tiana yelled.

I chuckled and grabbed the baby "Well if you'd stop yelling maybe the baby wouldn't be crying"

Tyga shook his head "You're an asshole"

"Man whatever besides little man gotta stay up anyways he not sleeping until I sleep. I'm not tryna have him sleep now and then his ass be up all night, I can't have that" I said cradling the baby in my arms.

"Chris just let him sleep my baby looks sleepy"

I mocked her voice "I don't give a fuck is your baby's sleepy, he gonna stay up with a real nigga."

"Man you something else" Tyga chuckled.

"Don't y'all got somewhere to be?"

Tiana nodded "Yeah bu-"

I cut Tiana off "Well y'all have fun losers, me and my little nigga finna go to the park since y'all wanna have fun without me"

I walked upstairs and changed Marcell's outfit and packed up a diaper bag. Then I headed downstairs to the kitchen packed two bottles in the bag for him. Mainly because I know my little nigga is gonna be hungry.

Tiana came into the kitchen and spoke "Baby are you upset that you can't come with me and Michael?"

I laughed to myself "I don't know? Am I?"

"Chris...can I have a kiss?"

I looked up and smiled at her "I'd usually say yes but nah I'll pass. If you said can I fuck then I would've happily took the offer"

"Chris you're something else I swear" she laughed to herself.

I laughed with her "Nah I'm playing baby come here"

She came closer to me then she kissed me, I kissed her back passionately then I began to hear little giggles.
We both stopped and looked down to see the baby laughing at us.

"You laughing at mommy?" Tiana smiled.

"He definitely laughing at yo thirsty ass. You laughing at mommy huh?" I joked.

Tiana hit me on my arm lightly "Shut up Chris"

"Make me" I said puckering up my lips.

Tiana rolled her eyes "Anyways why didn't you put him any pants on?"

"He didn't want them on, besides its 8 billion degrees outside I'm not tryna make my nigga have a heat stroke"

"It's not even that hot out Chris, are you tryna get my baby sick?"

I scrunched my face up "Sick? Ti you're over exaggerating boo, my nigga gonna be fine"

"Chris if you come back later and my baby starts sneezing im kicking your ass"