Chapter 12

Levi POV:

I don't know how long I've been here. It could be a day. It could be week. Time seems to lose value when you can't move.

Mina had left the blindfold off, so at least I can see. She visits frequently. Every single time, she gets all up in my buisness. This last time she tried to kiss me again.

I really just don't understand. All I did was give her money and now she has it in her brain that I'm her savior or something. The woman's totally delusional.

I tend to spend my time searching for a way out of the basement so that if she does unbind me, I'll have a plan. There's a little grate up on the left side that fresh air blows through. From the way light shines through it, I assume it leads outside. It's hard to tell how big it actually is from the middle of the room, but compared to things around it, it seems to be pretty big.

Currently, that's my only option. If I can manage to squeeze through it and get outside, I think I can outrun her.

My thoughts were interupted as the door opened. I let my head fall forward so she couldn't see my face. I'll be damned if I'm gonna play easily into her hands.

"Well well well. Looks like somebody's faking he's asleep. Shall I just let this food go to waste then?"

"Even if I were pretending to sleep, that wouldn't snap me out of it. I'd rather starve than eat your food. You probably drugged it, anyways."

Mina clicked her tongue and set the tray down beside me. I hadn't realized she'd gotten so close while I was speaking.

"You've still got your attitude, I see." She yanked my head up with a hand in my hair. I made no sound. No show of weakness.

She won't break me.

"I really didn't wanna have to do this, but it seems like you leave me no choice. If you would just be a good boy for me, we could be happy." She put back on the blindfold, this time tying it to the pile she bound my hands to and effectively forcing me to stay sitting up straight.

"Maybe a little humiliation would get you where I want you to be." She trailed something cool and sharp across my cheek. "Do you know what this is?" I said nothing, just clenched my jaw.

"It's a pretty little knife. Perfect for getting those clothes off~" So her plan to humiliate me is to leave me bound and naked in a basement where nobody can see me, huh. Great idea, if I weren't used to doing shit like that as a model.

She cut away my shirt and pants. I feigned embarrassment so she'd think this would work. Best to play my own game than to end up in a situation that would actually bother me.

"There. Now you're all open for me to see~" I rolled my eyes. Of course she couldn't see that under the blindfold, but it's the thought that counts.

"You're gonna stay right here and-" She suddenly stopped speaking as someone knocked on the door upstairs.

"Odd. I didn't think my neighbors liked me." Her footsteps trailed off and I once again heard the basement door shut and lock.

This was my chance. If there was someone here who could get me out of this, I'd do everything I could to get away.

Someone's voice echoed upstairs. A man. I inhaled and screamed with everything I had.