Chapter 8

A/N SHOUTOUT TO @book_worm_cutie for giving me the idea for this next chapter!!!
Eren POV:

The next morning I woke up with Levi in my arms. I smiled and stroked his bangs away from his face, tucking them behind his ear. He was smiling in his sleep. Cute.

I shifted to lay on my side and pull him closer. His thin arms wrapped around my neck and he opened his eyes. "Morning." I smiled.

"Morning, baby. How're you feeling?" He shrugged and curled back into my chest.

"I'm fine. Just kinda sore."

"Want me to give you a massage? We've got two hours before your shoot." Levi smiled up at me.

"If you wouldn't mind? That'd be really nice." I gave him a kiss and gently rolled him onto his stomach. I grabbed a bottle of lotion and started working out the knots in his back. He sighed and relaxed into the mattress.

Maybe 30 minutes later, I couldn't find any more knots, so I rolled Levi over. He thanked me and sat up slowly. I stood up and offered him a hand. He took it and stood up while supporting himself on me.

"Sorry. My legs are just kinda wobbly."

"It's totally fine, babe. You wanna borrow some of my clothes when we go out? After the shoot we can drop by your place and grab stuff for you." He tensed under my fingertips.

"Hey. Look at me." He lifted his face and chewed on his lip. "I won't leave your side. I swear." I cupped his cheek. "I'll protect you." He nodded and buried his face back in my chest.

We took a shower together. Afterwards, I lifted Levi into my arms and carried him to my closet. I grabbed some of my older clothes that would fit him a little better and helped him get dressed. I pulled on some clothes as well.

I made breakfast for us and we got out of the house with thirty minutes to get to the shoot.

We got there ten minutes early. Levi got dressed with me right outside the dressing room and we walked to the set. Greg was waiting for Levi and handed him a coffee. As Levi was raising it to his lips I snatched it and smelled it. There was something strange about it. Tranquilizers.

I took the cup to the sink and poured it out. Levi swallowed thickly and put a hand to his lips.  I walked over and held him close. "It's okay. I've got you. You're safe." He was shaking. The set was silent except for Levi's soft sobs.

"This shoot is over. Go home. Stay safe." Levi nodded and I picked him up, taking hik back to the car.

I buckled him in and held his hand as we drove to his apartment. We never broke contact as he packed a bag of his things.

We got home as soon as we could and curled up with a movie to calm him down. I held him in my arms and ran my fingers through his hair until he stopped crying.

"Want something to eat?" He nodded and stood up with me. We walked to the kitchen and made some tiny noodle soup to eat together.

The rest of the day was spent trying to keep Levi calm. All doors and windows were shut and locked with the addition of both blinds and drapes in case anyone tried to look in or break the windows again.

This was gonna be a difficult road alone. Then it hit me. Erwin. He's a police officer. I could get him on the case. I got out my phone and made the call. He picked up immediately.

He was on it before I even said thank you.