Chapter 7

Levi POV:

Eren lead me to his closet and showed me his large assortment of shirts. Because I'm so short compared to him, they'd fit me like a dress. Not quite sure how I feel about that. Shaking those images out of my mind, I picked out an olive-green knit shirt.

"That one's really soft. You'll like it," Eren said as he realized my choice. "I'll be right outside the door while you change. I'mma change too so... just say when you're ready." I nodded in embarrassment.

"I really appreciate this, Eren. I hope you know that." He smiled.

"Of course. Any time you need me, I'll be here. I told you how I felt about you." A blush crept across my cheeks as I remembered the conversation from earlier. I still can't believe that he feels the same way I do. I never thought I'd have a chance.

Noticing my pink face, Eren smirked and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I took a deep breath and slipped off my clothes, then pulled the shirt over my head. He wasn't kidding about it being soft.

The shirt went down to my knees and was slightly baggy, but it was definately comfortable. The color reminds me a little of the green in Eren's eyes.

"I'm ready," I called. A few moments later, the door opened and Eren walked in. Shirtless. My face reddened even more as I averted my eyes from his toned stomach and chest. He chuckled.

"Levi." He walked closer and lifted my chin with his finger, forcing me to look him in the eye. "You can look all you want. After all," he trailed his finger down my throat. "I get to see your legs. It's only fair." He quirked an eyebrow in a suggestive manner that made my head spin.

Eren lifted my hand and brought it to rest on his abs. I bit my lip. "Go on, Levi." He leaned closer. "Do whatever you'd like. We don't have to do anything you don't want to, but I certainly wouldn't mind having you as my own." He grabbed my hips and pulled me into a deep kiss. I melted against him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Eren backed me against the wall and kissed me harder. I could feel both of our erections beginning to rise as he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Hands wandered, lips met again and again until both of us were worked up. Slowly, we made our way to the bed.

Eren set me down and crawled on top of me. He slipped off the shirt I borrowed as well as his pants, leaving both of us in only our underwear. Kissing down my neck, Eren reached for his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked breathily.

"N-Not like this. I- mmnn... I've done some things but, never been on the bottom."

He lifted his head, panting. "Do you wanna top?" I looked away and shook my head.

"That wouldn't feel right to me. I-I've always kinda dreamed about you 'taking me', so-to-speak." Eren chuckled again.

"Alright, but if I hurt you, please tell me." I nodded and Eren continued kissing down my neck. He moved to my chest, my stomach, my v-line. Oh my god... he palmed me through my underwear and smirked up at me.

"May I?"

"I-Idiot. It's embarrassing whwn you ask." His smirk intensified as he slipped off my last article of clothing.

"Then I won't ask." Before I could comprehend what he meant, Eren wrapped his lips around my dick.

"Mmmphhh!" I covered my mouth with a hand and he bobbed up and down, taking my whole length into his mouth. He dragged his tonge up my shaft before dipping it into the slit. I shivered and my back arched.

He worked his way down until he was sucking on my balls and licking my perineum. Eren flipped me onto my stomach and reached for the lube. He coated three of his fingers as well as my hole. He kissed my shoulder.

"Are you sure this is alright?"

"God, yes. Please, Eren." He smiled ans slowly slipped a finger inside me. My eyes rolled back from the pleasure and the slight burn that accompanied it. After a little while, Eren slipped in a second finger, then a third. When I was practically writhing in lust and Eren felt I was ready, he removed his fingers and slipped off his own underwear. I gazed back at him.

"Last chance to change your mind," he said as he rolled on the condom. I shook my head.

"Please please put it in." He smiled and began working his way inside of me. I won't lie, the stretch stung. But I urged Eren to continue until he was all the way inside of me. After a moment of adjusting to his size, I whispered, "Move."

With that said, Eren began thrusting inside of me. Before long, we were both moaning and panting. He sped up as we switched positions. It felt so strange but so... right. He kissed me deeply and pushed his face against my collar bone, leaving a trail of hickies across it. I clutched on to his hand as he sped up once again.

"E-Eren! Mmnn! I-I can't hold it much longer!"

"M-Me neither." He kissed me long and hard, yet full of tenderness as we both climaxed. Panting, he rolled off of me, tied off the condom, and threw it away, returning to cradle me in his strong arms.