Chapter 50 MillionDollar Babies

I Sat up in bed slowly wiping my eyes clean. I Slipped out of bed, and Walked to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of black ripped Jeans and White crop top. l then went to the door of my camper and Stepped outside Just in time to see Chris blowing A trumpet to WAKE up the other Campers.

Soon everyone Was standing outside in A line, first Chris Had us running laps around A football Field I was the Only one Who Wasn't exhausted afterwards. Then it was time to push sweaty Chef across the field and Without me and LeShawna we would not Have finished that part of the Challenge.

Next We had to run through tires, I Was the Fastest While Harold was the slowest. Everyone else had only seconds of difference between their Scores. Then we had to crawl under barbed wire in a ton of mud.

"I have never seen our school football team doing this" Courtney complained.

I just rolled my eyes and continued crawling through the sludge until I reached the end. Next was Duncan and then Courtney. This time Lindsay came in last and Harold was second to last.

"That truly bit. Who won anyway?" Duncan said in monotone after the challenges were over.

"I don't know but the bed in my camper is calling my name I'm ready for a nap." I said with a long and drawn out yawn.

"Lets see uhh, three, carry the five.... nobody." Chris said and every ones jaw dropped. "It was just to establish whos playing who for the real contest to follow, except for the immunity and not having to complete challenge reward, which goes to Duncan. Since his girlfriend is the most athletic and completed every challenge in first with time to spare but since we need a girl in the final challenge we have Kayleigh playing instead. Now onto the next challenges, we are running four sport contests with one on one events" he pointed to a screen, "With the results from this challenge you will be paired based on your skill level. you will be showing your athleticism in seeding" He said.

Confessionals

Lindsay: Okay so he meant like sports seeding but like no one could even touch my tomatoes.

End confessionals

"In the right corner from the killer grips-ips-ips-ips-ips its the blonde bombshell, the lithe lollapalooza, the blue eyed bruiser Lindsaaaaay" Chris said while making his voice echo into the microphone to make himself sound more announcer worthy. "In the left corner-ner-ner-ner from the screaming gaffers-ers-ers-ers, the deluded dork, the light weight loser, the knock kneed numbskull..."

"Sounds like you're up!" Harold said to Duncan with a smirk

"Harooooold!" Chris shouted into the microphone, making Duncan smirk and Harold frown in disappointment.

"ME? Why ME?" Harold cried out

"Because you and Lindsay came in last in the football drills." Chris said loudly "Loser Vs Loser" He said while walking closer to Harold. "We're going to build to the top two players." Chris said while trying to build suspense.

"Glove me" Harold said and Chris placed marshmallows onto his fists "BUT THESE ARE MARSHMALLOWS" Harold complained

"Props so that you don't hurt those pretty actor faces." Chris said with a smirk "And in true boxing movie tradition, you'll be fighting in sloooow mooootion" Chris said in slow motion.

The bell dings and Harold and Lindsay start slowly circling around each other

"You're going down" Harold said in excellent slow motion. Harold then sent out a slow mo punch which Lindsay easily dodged and then threw back a punch that was not in slow motion and Harold slowly backed up and bounced off of the rings rubber ropes.