Chapter 19 Wawanakwa gone wild

Owen was by Izzy still begging for her forgiveness when something pulled him up.

"Wasnt there just a 300 pound bag of joy talking to you?" Gwen asked.

"Im only 296, and anyways someone must have set a trap" Owen said while being suspended to the tree above us by his ankle. Then a wooden cage fell down and went over us. "Or two" he said.

"Goooooodddd morning campers!" Chris said coming out with a beaver on his head. "Or should I say trappers"

"Ready for todays challenge? Excellent, now lets chat about it over chow, Shall we?" He said.

"He's coming back to un trap us right?" Owen asked and I threw my knife cutting the rope that was holding our cage shut. The door opened then i picked up my knife and threw it tearing the rope that was holding Owen's trap making him fall on our empty cage.

"Good aim" Owen said in pain

We all walked to the lodge. Duncan and I sat at the table with Heather and Owen, god knows why. LeShawna, Izzy, Geoff and Gwen sat at the other one.

"Campers, there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island soon 9 but then, after tonights dramatic bon fire ceremony, there will only be seven of you that will remain, we're nearing the end people, so look alive!" Chris said. It was hard to believe there were only eight of us left and there was going to be a double elimination tonight. But before anyone could say anything else a boat arrive with a slightly smaller blonde version of me.

she jumped down off the boat and ran to me "Hi, big sis aren't you glad to see me," She ran up and hugged me. Then she saw Duncan she jumped into his arms and said "your hot." very flirtatiously.

"That's enough Veronica." I said before pulling her off of Duncan and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Todays challenge involves making like our provinces great rangers and game wardens, you'll each have eight hours to trap an animal oh and guess what tonight is a double elimination ceremony so you had better catch an animal if you want to stay in the game" Chris said. "Last one to bring there animal has to clean the wash room. If you don't come back with an animal you leave without even going to the elimination ceremony"

Duncan grabbed Owen "Got one!" He said.

"A wild animal" Chris said. "Which you must bring back to the camp fire, un harmed"

"What if it was just wounded would that count?" I asked.

"Un-harmed!" Chris said pronouncing it slower. "Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good, and the good of campers"

"For my good? I might have to barbeque my animal! Im starving to death!" Gwen said

"Funny you should mention that Gwen, reward for winning todays challenge is a meal, of all of your favorite foods" Chris said.

"I am so winning" Heather said.

"So youre not gonna eat that?" Owen asked pointing to Heathers food.

We all went by this little shed thing by the dock. Chris had a hat with a bunch of papers in them. "Everyone choose an animal assignment!" Chris said.

"Chipmunk" Owen said reading his.

"Frog" LeShawna said.

"Raccoon" Duncan said.

"Shark, ...... Awesome this is going to be a piece of cake" I said.

"Duck" Gwen said.