Chapter 20 Trial by Tri-armed Triathelon

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Over the last six weeks weve watched sixteen campers push themselves to the limit! And they get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers! Sucks to be you! Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Justin, Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Trent, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, and Izzy again! " Chris said. We all got dressed and waited for Chris to tell us what we were doing today. Duncan came up behind me hugging my waist. "Only seven campers remain, and after six weeks of bugs, crappy camp food, and even grosser bathrooms our seven finalists are about this close to losing it" Chris said. "We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers de-stress, then decided it would be way more fun to hand cuff them together and see if we couldn't push them over the edge" Chris said.

"Aren't you just the worlds best host" I said putting my hands on top of Duncan's.

"Did Duncan and Kayleigh's parole officers send a care package?" Heather asked.

"Nah, all in the name of todays challenge. The Tri-Armed Triathlon" Chris said.

"Tri armed? Like three arms?" Owen asked.

"Yes, three challenges, two teams of two, one team of three since we've got a little odd number action going on" Chris said.

"How does the three person team have three arms?" I asked.

"That team will be a little handicapped, all three hands will locked in by two hand cuffs" Chris said.

"Have you met these people!? I am not being chained to any of them" Heather said.

"Winning team members both get invincibility from tonight's vote!" Chris said.

Chris brought us to the lodge and we got our partners. I was paired with LeShawna and Duncan, and I was in the front Duncan in the middle and Leshawna at the end. At least I'm with Duncan. Heather and Owen were paired and Geoff and Gwen were paired.

"First of our three challenges? Competitive chow down!" Chris said.

Owen laughed "Come on, this is like a dream I've had once" Owen said.

"The donut copter dream?" Heather asked.

"You've had it too!?" Owen asked.

"Each team will choose a feeder, and an eater, Duncan Kayleigh and LeShawna, you can either have two feeders, or two eaters. Eaters must put their hands behind their back making it even more difficult for the feeders! One last thing, this is the wimp key" Chris said taking out a key with a skull on it." A skeleton key that will open any handcuffs. You'll be offered the wimp key at each challenge to unshafter yourself from your teammate or teammates. But if you chose to accept it you'll both be eliminated or all three if your Kayleigh's team"

"Hello! How do we win this thing?" Gwen asked.

"Chefs getting platters for each team, title goes to the team that finishes their platter of delicacies the fastest" Chris said.

"I'll do the chowing down, you and Kayleigh be the feeders" Duncan said.

"Sounds fine to me" I said.

Chef came out and put the food in front of us. Duncan put his hands behind his back smirking making LeShawna stumble a little bit I stood firm.

I smiled a little bit at him. "You gonna eat with me babe?" Duncan asked me.

"Nah I think I can live without green chicken and moldy cheese" I said looking at the gross food.

LeShawna and I started feeding Duncan I was pacing myself so I wouldn't make him choke. while she was just shoveling food in his mouth. "Could we go a little slower?" Duncan asked with a mouth full of food. She just shoved more in.