Chapter 43 full metal drama

Lashawna tries to bribe us for our forgiveness with her bathroom place in line. Owen is constipated and we all start to leave as chef gives own and bran and fruit smoothie. Lashawna scarfs it down.

Chris explains that it's the war movie challenge. We all fall in line.

Confessionals

Duncan: cool man I've always wanted to be a marine.

Kayleigh: yes I love army challenges

End confessionals.

We have to jump out of a plane for our first challenge. Chris throes the parachutes out.

Izzy is the first to jump and she barrels out. Owen is next but he stumble out screaming the whole time. I jump out doing a back flip. I land on my feet instantly. I look up and see the plane around 5 feet off the ground i step back as the plane tips sideways and everyone else falls out.

Second part of the challenge. We have to set up paint bombs to create art in a controlled radius.

Harold geeks out. " I think we will go with the hardened criminals. Cause criminal beats chem nerd anyday. " Heather says and Harold sighs in dissapointment.

Lindsay let's Izzy place their bombs.

Me and duncan set the bombs in a pattern and once we are finally done i check once again to make sure its perfect. We stand behind our screen and me and Duncan deploy our bombs. Green paint splatters into a pattern. It's a green skull and crossbones with roses. Our designs interlocked perfectly.

"And who says vandalism doesn't pay" Chris says. And Izzy then blows up the whole island with paint. "Creative and controlled nope, gaphers win. Your prize is the giant chest of blown secrets."

We have to guard the chest. The other team has to try and steal it. Duncan runs off. Lashawna Harold and Heather begin digging a hole. I decide that it won't work so I drag the chest into a tree. I tie it down and help them dig. We get a large room dug in a short amount of time. Soon the other team begins to run at us. Duncan's trap catches them all and throws them back to their camp ground. Finally the challenge ends and no one knows where the chest is.

"Where is the chest" Chris asks.

" ask dweebis here" Duncan says while pointing at Harold.

"I don't remember bringing it into the hole." Heather comments.

Lashawna farts. "I-i I guess we lost the challenge."

"We don't have the chest either." Beth says

"Then who has it?" Chris yells frustrated.

"This criminal" I said while smirking and pointing to myself. I do a flip off of the top of our fox hole and land onto the chest in the tree. I untie it and strap it onto my back. I climb down and place it onto the ground. " we win" I say