Not So happy campers part 1

"Yo welcome to Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Mutsoka Ontario. I'm your host Chris McLean. Here's the deal 22 campers are going to compete in challenges to win a bunch of cheesy tabloid fame and $100,000 dollars which face it they'll probably blow in a week" Chris says.

*TIME SKIP TO FIRST CONTESTANT*

"Okay here come our campers, we told them that they'd be staying in a 5 star resort so if they seem a little Po'd thats probably why." Chris says with a sly smirk.

A yacht pulls up and off steps a short brunette with a side ponytail and braces. She drops her floral print luggage and sprints towards Chris.

"Beth" Chris says with a seemingly charming smile.

"It's so incredulous to meet you" Beth greets while showering Chris in spit. She gives him a large hug and when she lets him go says "Wow you're much shorter in real life"

"Uh, thanks" Chris says sarcastically while pushing Beth towards the other side of the dock away from himself. Another yacht pulls up and off steps a tall, buff African American teen. He steps off of the boat lugging two duffel bags. "DJ" Chris drawls out.

Skip to Kayleigh's arrival

The final yacht arrived and off stepped a parole officer and a young girl, She had brown eyes and dark brown hair with green highlights. She wore a blue crop top and a pair of black booty shorts. She wore a pair of black converses on her feet. But the thing that caught everyone's attention were the silver cuffs strapped to her wrists. The officer stepped forward. "Kayleigh is not to be angered by anyone, Her anger is what got her put into juvi 4 years ago. Keep all knives and sharp objects away from her at all times. Don't get on her bad side and you'll be fine." He said before whispering a quite loud "Behave" To Kayleigh before unlocking her handcuffs and boarding the yacht to leave.

"So what angers her? And what would or could she do?" Eva asked in growling sort of voice

"I'll beat your pathetic ass into the ground easily." Kayleigh said angrily in a voice that showed no fear.

"Okay time for the promo photo everyone on the docks." Chris said everyone posed but Kayleigh stayed of to the side not wanting to be involved but a certain boy with a green Mohawk. He lifted her up and sat her onto his shoulder.

"What do you think you are do----" She screamed but was cut off when the dock broke and they all fell into the water.

"Okay campers get dried off and meet me at the campfire pit" Chris said before leaving.

They were sorted into teams and Kayleigh ranted. "Ugg Chris do you want some one to die, My team is a bunch off wannabes a nerd, A cit princess, a wannabe twin, A wannabe bodybuilder, a crazy girl, a brick house, a wannabe jock, and a homeschooled boy who will more than likely get sent home on the first challenge." She yelled at Chris, " the only ones that are decent are the surfer and the party dude." She said while pointing to Geoff and Bridgette who at her comment high fived. "Then there is the delinquent who is chill but will probably annoy the crap out of me." With that she finished her rant and Duncan gave her a 'I knew you digged me' look to which she rolled her eyes.

"Okay campers for your first challenge get changed into your swimsuit and then meet me at the top of the cliff." With that everyone left and got changed.

"What could they possibly make us do?" Beth asked

"It's our first day how hard could it possibly be?" Dj asked

"You just jinxed us all DJ." Kayleigh responded

SKIP TO CHALLENGE

DJ "OH SH*IT"