Chapter 52 super hero id

After a long soak in tomato juice and a heart to heart with Courtney I finally went back to my camper and took a much needed nap.
At least until a high pitched shrieking drew me and all of the others outside. Upon further inspection we saw that it was chef tied up hanging from the top of the set in a night gown?
"Why is chef in a nighty" lashawna asked what I had been thinking
"Same question" I said while staring at the banded up chef. "You woulda thought Chef was the top in this relationship" I commented watching chefs face go red.
"There is no relationship" chef screamed "and if there was did you really think I would be the bottom?" He yelled anger pouring out.
"I mean normally the tops don't get tied up but hey hell if I know" Duncan commented
All of a sudden Chris came swinging in, he scooped chef up and then the cord snapped. They fell the meager two foot drop to the ground.
"I knew that bungee wouldn't hold that's what happens when production cheaps out! And now my hair is all messed up" Chris yelled while trying to pat down his destroyed hair.
"Uh is anyone going to tell us what the heck is going on here ?" Courtney asked
"WHEN.... I.... FEEL...LIKE....IT!" Chris said while patting down his hair. Once it was flattened down he spoke again "and now I do, and todays challenge is inspired by the super hero flick."
"Todays challenges, uh uh I just woke up and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet" lashawna said .
"Or had breakfast" Beth commented
"I'm going back to bed" Duncan said exhausted "you coming gorgeous" he asked me motioning towards my camper.
"Evil never sleeps" Chris interrupts. "And neither will you, and besides super hero's don't do the things of mere mortals. They have screaming ladies to save" Chris says motioning towards a swooning chef.
"And you thought you were the top" I laughed
"What do you think I get paid for" chef screams dropping the act.
"What are you all talking about" Chris questions
"Nothing" me and Chef blurt at the same time
"Weird but okay" Chris comments about to continue with todays task.
"There are three things in transit that a super hero must do to be a super hero, number one super powers, number two super heirs save people. And number three?" Chris asks
"A tragic backstory with lots of death?" I ask
"Dead parents" Duncan comments
"A kidnapped girl friend?" Courtney questions
"No no no no no. A cool costume! My personal favorite. But wow you guys are morbid. Anyways you all will be wearing teensy tiny tights" Chris said and we all groaned upon hearing that we would have to wear the skin tight, super sticky when wet have to peel out of material. "Now go get dressed and meet me back on set in super hero speed! Which means you should already be back here!" Chris laughs at his own attempt at humor.
We all started walking back preparing to change and trying to think what horrors Chris would throw upon us today. I opened my camper and me and Duncan walked in. "Chris is totally the top right?" I asked Duncan as I grabbed a blue tank top and a black pair of biker shorts.
"Totally no top would dress up in a nighty and scream like a girl while waiting to be rescued by another man" Duncan laughed while grabbing his black skull shirt, cargo shorts and socks out of our dresser.
"That's what I thought" I laughed while pulling on my shorts, I took off my night gown and pulled on my tank top. I pulled my signature malachite heart necklace over my head and made sure all my piercings were tightened down before exiting the camper with my boyfriend.
We arrived back at the stage and Chris immediately began, " the first challenge? You will be making your own super hero costume! You'll be making your costumes with nothing but your imagination and tons of spandex! And some other junk" Chris said as chef released a dump truck of garbage on the ground. "You'll be judged on originality of costume, how rocking your super power is, and how cool your super hero name is, top score wins an advantage in the next round. Chef will of course play the super villain, which lets face it won't be much of a stretch." Chris said while looking over at chef who was in a tight green spandex outfit with a mask, he also had the cutest orange kitten also dressed in super villain attire. " meet pythonakis and his trusty sidekick thunder boy" they pose for dramatic effect. "They will sabotage you at every turn, any questions" Chris askes
We all look at each other and raise our hands "wh-" I go to ask
"No questions perfect! And action" he yells interrupting me.
"Asshole" i mutter. While going to grab a light blue fabric, Courtney runs past shoving Lindsay out of the way for an ugly yellow fabric.
I grab a light blue a dark blue and a silver and walk over to a sewing table, I start stitching together a pattern that was laid out, what super power am I going to have? I thought to myself, I look over and see a dejected chef aka "Pythonakis" walking away from Duncan who was standing around while staring at his nails.
"You not gonna dress up?" I hollered while still keeping an eye on my station.
"Nah I've got my costume done and in the bag" he hollered back to me
"Since you're done you feel like protecting me so I can finish this?" I hollered back
"Sure babe anything for you" he slinked over sneaking a kiss before scaring of the cat who was trying to shred the pants I had been stitching.
After two hours everyone was done with their costumes, I still had yet to come up with a name or power but I was dead last in the show so I still had some time. Hopefully it was enough time though.
"Now wearing a super hero costume of her own design, our first super model" Chris comments as the curtains open reveling Beth with chunks of wood strapped to her body, "huh state your name and super power" Chris says in an unimpressed tone.
"Lumber woman?" Beth says as more of a question.
"You're a super hero now act like one" Chris exclaims
"I AM LUMBER WOMAN AND I CAN SPEAK TO PLANTS" Beth screams.
"You serious? What do you talk about? The best fertilizer? That's worth a whole three points" Chris says marking it down on the paper in front of him. Justin walks out in the exact same get up. "I guess not so great minds think alike."
"I AM TIMBER MAN, HA HA AND MY SUPER POWER IS ..." Justin says as he throws wood shavings at Chris
"Seriously wood chips?" Chris questions
"Oh and I can float and make fire as long as I've got matches and if I don't stand to close to the flame. Ouch" Justin says
"Lame...." Chris draws out " two points, NEXT!"
"IM CAPTAIN ALBERTA" Harold jumps onto the stage, "AND I CAN STIR UP A HOT SHINOOK WIND" Harold says while taking a bite of his burrito. He burps and farts creating an obnoxiously big green cloud of gas, "that's a hot and spicy burrito" Harold says as the cloud smacks into chefs face. He starts choking and falls to the ground.
"Impressive, gross, but impressive now that Owens gone someone's got to carry the fiery torch, and extra points for keeping it Canadian, 7 points for captain Alberta" Chris says while scribbling down the numbers.
Duncan walks onto the stage with a patch shaped like an eye stuck to his forehead.
"Where are your tights?" Chris asks
"I don't do spandex. I'm the all seeing eye and I've got psychic powers, I can see into the future" Duncan says calmly
"Yeah right" Harold walks out and says
"I'm sensing that Harold will soon be experiencing and world of pain" Duncan predicts then punches Harold super hard in the arm. I snicker he kinda had that one coming.
"Even I saw that coming 2 points" Chris says writing down Duncan's meager score. I didn't think Duncan's costume was bad but I still hadn't came up with an idea for my own yet, I was so losing this challenge. Courtney walked out.
"I'm the human cricket!" She announced proudly.
"And what are you going to do? Chirp us into submission?" Chris laughed at the costume
"Actually yes!" She exclaimed while putting in ear plugs. She swung her leg up and then back down scraping the two washboards together, it made a horrible, gritty, nails on chalk board type of noise, I covered my ears. The cat screamed and shot out of the chair.
" okay okay stop it, stop it" she pulls out the ear plugs. " okay okay that's a pretty effective super power 8 points" Chris said
"Wow that's the best score yet I'm so done for" I commented under my breath.
"Finally we are getting somewhere" Chris comments
"Yes" Courtney squeals.
"I'm super aqua chic" lashawna says as she takes her turn on stage.
"What's your super power?" Chris asks, before even finishing his question she hits him in the face with a water balloon. "Fair enough, seven points"
Lindsay walks out in a generic costume "IM WONDERWOMAN!"
"Wonder woman already exists" Courtney says stepping out on stage "and she doesn't even look like that"
"Not so fast I'm liking the costume" Chris says while staring at Lindsay's chest. "What's your super power?"
"Duh I wonder a lot oh and I have an invisible jet here, or did I park it over there?" she questions
"You win 8 loved Wonder Woman as a kid 10 points" Chris yells writing down her score
"Does that mean I don't have to go?" I ask Duncan he shrugs in response
"Wait looks like I still have one super hero waiting" Chris says
"Well shit" I mumble strutting Out on stage, "I AM SHATTER" I state with confidence, "using a tone in my voice I can shatter any type of glass" I made up stuff on the spot. Chris seemed unimpressed. I started to make the pitch, his glass of water started to crack.
"Okay okay stop 8 points" he wrote down my score.
"Better than nothing I suppose. I commented
"So with Lindsay being our winner she will receive an advantage in the next round" Chris comments.
Courtney stomps off " Courtney you stepped on my jet" Lindsay exclaims
"That's minus two points for stepping on Lindsay's jet Courtney" Chris comments clearly biased.