Chapter 51 dial m for merger

Authors note please read
Hello everyone, I want to thank you all for the love and support, and even for the hate. It's been almost 2 years since I last worked on this story and I started it when I was 13. I am now 18 and can't believe how popular this story has become. I do have some regrets about this story though. I regret how I wrote Courtney and I have decided to change that a bit if i am to continue this story. I also over powered my character because since she was based on myself I wanted her to be the most awesome, badass, attractive character that there could ever possibly be. I plan on making a lot of changes to the story while hopefully keeping your interest.
        Now I also got a lot of hate about her changing appearance, almost every image I posted is fan art and not something I created. But if you look at the image I personally drew above then you will see how I envision my character.
      Next I would like to tell you a little about my life before I get onto the story. As I told you I started this story when I was 13 in 8th grade, which shows why my writing was absolutely horrid and completely biased. I completely destroyed Courtney's character because at the time a was a 13 year old girl crushing on Duncan. I stopped writing this story in 2019 when my depression got to be unbearably bad. I was sent to the psych ward over and over, I tried to kill myself multiple times, and I almost never left my bed. But finally I have found happiness again and have started doing things I love again. So I decided to start up my watt pad again. Hopefully you all will continue to read and enjoy my story.

So welcome back to TOTAL DRAMA KAYLEIGH'S TALE

  Previously on total drama action, we witnessed heathers elimination and the choosing of weak from strong in the athletic department. And today we will be doing a spy based movie theme.

"Right here on total drama action" Chris finished the intro to today's episode.
~~I wanna be famous ~~
All 8 of us campers stared down lashawna, after she betrayed us and none of us trusted her after we realized that she would say anything to get further than the rest of us.
We all were talking until Lindsay tried to get into her camper and a trap door opened in the ground. She fell in screaming and Duncan ran over to see what had happened to the ditsy blonde. Suddenly a can of knockout gas blasted into his face and he too fell into the hole with Lindsay. I panicked they were really trying to kill us.
"DUNCAN!!" I screamed as I ran over to the pit, something blasted me over the back of the head and my world went black. The searing pain rendering me unconscious.

I woke up to Chris evil laughing on a large monitor, I looked around the cave seeing the other 7 campers waking up. "I'm breaking up the teams, every camper for themselves and the challenge find your way out of the cave lined with explosives. MWAH HA HA" Chris said and the monitor disappeared.
"My pda indicates an exit over here" Courtney said pointing at a wall.
"I wouldn't trust that thing we are literally in a cave, who knows if your pda is actually showing the right directions princess " I said sarcastically while moving over to a series of rocks that looked like a set of levers. As I pressed one someone yelled.
"Wait guys over here" justin said as he sat down on a rock and the wall opened up. The elevator immediately took us to the highest floor in the building.
Chris once again popped up on the monitor "and in this challenge you need to get the items in the form of a heist without setting off the security alarms"
"Easy smash and grab" Duncan said rubbing his hands together
"Not so fast, the items are protected by security laser that will slice you in half"
"Oh no I look so much better whole" Lindsay cried out
We all started working our way through the devices. Lindsay and Beth somehow got themselves tangled horribly, Lindsay being upside down on top of Beth. Justin figured out how to use his mirror and reflect the life threatening beams and slowly made his way towards the glass covered object. lashawna couldn't get her backstabbing butt under the lasers and cried for help, but no one was interested in helping her out. Finally she convinced poor Harold to help her while me and Duncan maneuvered our way through the lasers. Courtney then did some amazing gymnastics that completely impressed me.
"Not bad princess" I hollered as she did a flip through the lines then started crawling across the floor"
Lashawna pulled me, Duncan and Harold over. " I think us 4 should form an alliance"
"Fat chance" me and Duncan said at the same time
" think about it 4 votes we would control the game and guarantee the final four"
" no" I said as I turned around
*crash* we all looked over as Courtney flying kicked open the glass container. She picked up the bag and opened it. A confused look crossed her freckled face.
" that's odd it's just a weird gun thingy and some wire cutters" she said while showing everyone the items
"To escape a building that's about to blow" lashawna screamed.
Chris started counting down " three two one" everyone screamed and clutched onto each other"
"I'm not ready to die" I cried into Duncan's chest.
" SIKE" Chris laughed " you should see your faces"
"Seriously " I complained wiping away my tears . Chris knew I was scared of dying.
"You'll need the grappling hook and the wire cutters for the next challenge, and that's up to miss karate over there if she wants to share. Oh and by the way the first timer was a false alarm." His screen shut off and a timer started counting down from 60 seconds.
"What do I hear for a ride to freedom" Courtney asked
"My French maids outfit" Beth said and everyone gave her a grossed out look "what?! I was a French maid in a play" we all breathed a slight sigh of relief
"My papaya mango face mask" Lindsay blurted out " it's great for an ashy complexion and you look like you need it" she said while poking Courtney's face
"A signed auto graph" Justin offered. She rolled her eyes
"How about you all agree to split the prize 50/50 if you win"
Everyone complained but in the end eventually agreed. I might actually be starting to not despise this girl. Even I would have done that because it's a smart way to determine your success. We all used the zip line and made it to the another rooftop. I looked around and became highly irritated with Chris when I noticed the roof was filled with the stink bombs. 8 of them to be exact.
" oh yeah one more thing those barrels are filled with the most stinky, toxic substances known to man kind. Good luck cause this time your really gonna need it." Chris said as him and chef left the area. And the timers started ticking down.
Lindsay somehow came up with the idea that the wire was blue and Courtney very reluctantly handed over the wire cutters. The suspense was horrible as the beeping seemed to get louder and louder. All breaths were being held as she slowly closed the cutters around the blue wire. Everyone released their breath as the bombs count down stopped.
"few" lashawna said with a sigh
" don't celebrate yet we still have 7 more bombs" Duncan Yelled
Harold used the sunlight through his glasses to burn through his wire. Justin used his mirror to reflect Harold's beem onto his own wire, Courtney used the cutters to snip hers quickly , and me and Duncan used our pocket knifes. But all our efforts were futile as the bombs went off and we all became worse smelling than a county landfill.
Flash forward to after the challenge. Everyone but Courtney got in the tomato bath.
" don't I get a bath" she complained
" once you call off the 50/50 split princess" I said while sinking further into the tub of red slop trying to discard the horrible smell I seemed to not be able to rid myself of.
"Ugh fine" she said as she hopped in. There was no elimination ceremony and everyone was safe.

Sometime later that night I was chilling on my bunk in the girls camper alone, trying everything I could to destroy the still lingering smell. The door opened and Courtney came in.
"Hey I just want to say I'm sorry" she said while sitting across from me.
"For what" I said while looking up from the scent remover I was spraying
" for a lot. But mostly for kissing Duncan, it was wrong and I would never want it to happen to me so I shouldn't have done it to you" she said
It sounded honest and sincere, " I appreciate you having the courage to say that" I said while genuinely thinking we could be friends " I honestly think if it hadn't been for Duncan we probably would have been good friends"
"Is it too late to start over?"
"I think it's the perfect time to start over "