Chapter 93: Worries Melt Away

Sebastian's PoV

"You don't think people will start to notice, right? I mean...I mean it can't be this soon. I can't leave yet! I'm not ready to go to the summer house yet-" I rest my hands on his shoulders, trying to calm him in the way I always used to. Such a simple hold can have such a magnificent effect. One that causes him to take control of his breathing again. That releases the tension in his muscles. All flushed away in an instant.

"I'm-...I'm sorry I'm freaking out. I'm not ready to leave yet. Please tell me it's not noticeable." I take a good look, the bump barely present yet it's his breasts that seem to be the slightly more noticeable ones. The slightest outline. The slightest...seductive outline. A hint at the treasures that lie beneath and no more.

"It's not noticeable darling, but there's something I do notice." A gloved hand slides underneath his shirt only to brush against his incredibly sensitive nipple. Causing a brisk gasp to escape my darling's plump little lips that taste so sweet.

"Sebastian-" he whispers my name in soft protest but he leans into my every touch. His hands pressing down onto and rubbing my chest. "How long do we have before the carriage gets here?"

"An hour, kitten~"

"Then stop teasing me and take off my clothes already."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nervous twitching of my lover's foot is quite distracting in the somewhat silent carriage as he seems to fidget in every way known to man.

"Are you anxious, Love? We don't have to go over until tomorrow, the children are fine. Lizzie is taking care of them."

"They're being adopted! I need to see the parents for an interview and you know it."

"Lizzie said they wouldn't mind postponing-"

"Sebastian please, I don't need to postpone because we're already on our way. I'm fine."

"Your heart rate has increased, your breathing rate has increased, you're fidgeting to no end and you're sweating. Something I didn't think demons could actually do."

"I'm fi-"

"You aren't fine! You aren't. You're concerned and scared for them. It's okay to feel this way, Ciel."

"I'm...I'm worried. Very worried. So worried that I don't even want to meet the couple. So worried that I want to simply run back to the mansion to cuddle with Astre and Eliza. I'm a terrible orphanage keeper."

"You're not a terrible anything, love. You've never been terrible at anything except for dancing and even then you were amazing after you taught yourself. You simply need to focus on the positive. You're sitting here, with the man you love after having explosively amazing sex, you're driving over to see the children that you adore who are being considered for adoption."

"I know, I just don't feel good enough."

"You saved the lives of those babies, you saved our children from an abusive father who murdered his wife, you saved Finny from experimentation, you got Mey Rin off the streets, you opened the doors for Bardroy and you still cared for Tanaka after all this time. You have changed the lives of so many people. You deserve this and you are so much more worthy than you know."

"I know but-" I cut him off with a gloved finger pressing against supple lips. Silencing him.

"No 'buts,' after all I get to see yours. Though I would like a little refresher, I miss it already."

"Sebastian! You just saw it!"

"Do I care?" I laugh at his beautifully flushed pink face. I can still make him flustered. Cause him to trip over his interesting words. Watch those huge sapphires growing larger in embarrassment. Yet, as his eyes gaze into mine, he begins to relax. Forgetting his worries in the wake of a familiar feeling that definitely clouds his judgement.

"No, no you don't. But this is a carriage, not a bedroom! There isn't enough room for what you're planning-"

"I'm not planning anything, darling." That's only a half truth. I simply have an idea of what I'm going to do. Not a specific plan. "Why don't you come here, it's quite bumpy." I wait for a nod of permission before lifting a very suspicious Ciel onto my lap.

The most comfortable demon in the world.

He's like a human sized teddy.

"I feel like there's something that you're not telling me." He looks up at me with a questioning glare. Only to find out the answer as I lay small kisses behind his ear, trailing my way down his neck.

"You're the devil! Pure evil!" He announces as he tries to stay calm, trying to control his emotions.

But he can't do it forever.

"Why are you teasing me so badly?" He cries out in a strained voice, holding back the moans that are so clearly dying to escape from that sweet little mouth of his.

"I can't keep my hands off you, darling. You're so very addictive. Like a gorgeous little drug I can't stop thinking of. I've never desired anything as much as I desire to hear you speak my name in sheer ecstasy."

His body finally relaxes against mine, deciding to give in to me. To allow himself to melt into my soft touches and gentle whispers.

"Then, please take another hit-" He turns to look me in the eye as my hands roam freely beneath his shirt. His beautiful face filling with the pleasure of my stokes. Only to tease me to my very core.

"Please! Sebastian~!"