Part 107: Impatience

Ciel's POV:

"Do you not realise how much you have done for your people? Even the notion of a woman having run the place for eight years is enough for wives and maids to begin to question their roles. I was lucky, Ciel. My mother was not, my grandmother was not, my aunt...she almost died at his hands. Do you not see that even though it isn't what you are, proclaiming yourself to be a woman in absolute power is daring? More daring than being pregnant out of wedlock?" Elizabeth's stern tone cuts me down but her words prove her excitement at the prospect. While the Queen is, by all accounts, against the prospect of women's suffrage it is taking hold in more forms than she can likely control. The women of the town already seeking work outside the bounds of their husband's approval.

More and more approach the orphanage, seeking work in the hours the husbands are doing their own. Only to approach the very blonde beauty that in one signature on a dotted line can make them the breadwinner of their household. If either of us is to be a trailblazer, it's her. "I think being a woman in charge of a successful business creating a workforce built upon granting women the capacity to provide and overcome is far more impressive. You inspire me everyday you wake up and put on that matron uniform. Every morning you leave uninhibited by your family name, your duty as a Lady. Every night when you return covered in stains with a relieved smile. You are the woman I want Eliza to look up to. Not a man playing pretend to save his sorry hide."

Elizabeth's surprise leaves her jaw practically on the floor, her hands reaching to clutch the collar of her uniform dress. Fidgeting to distract herself enough to regain her composure. "I only really gained the orphanage through your actions, Ciel. It's not my accomplishment." Frustration rises to the surface as I find myself biting my tongue, not wishing to say the wrong thing. "I gave you a building and saved the first children, everything after was in your hands. You decorated the place, made the building yours. You raised those first children, and saved countless others. I would be a fool to allow you to suggest I am responsible for your success. For your kindness." She hesitates to object to my statement, realising the truth behind my words. I position myself behind her, seeing our reflections in the mirror as I reach to straighten her headpiece, tying it in place to ensure stability during her shift at the orphanage. "Thank you." Is all she can muster as she arranges her necessities, placing whatever she requires into the pocket pouches attached to her uniform.

Gloved hands open the ornate door, peeking in to make sure he isn't interrupting an intimate moment before stepping into the room with us. "I'm sorry to ask this of you Lizzie but one of your children is requesting a private lesson from you. He isn't as open to my teaching style as the rest of the orphaned children and my own. I was wondering if perhaps he requires special attention from someone he is more familiar with?" She clears her throat, straightening her posture like the proper lady etiquette requires her to be. "Absolutely, I'll poke around and find out if there are things you could do to make him more comfortable also." Her heels click against the ground as she steps out the room giving my husband a tap on the shoulder as she leaves.

"How are you feeling, darling?" His voice as smooth as butter as he adjusts his glasses. Dressed as a rather handsome professor for teaching the children.

"I've been better..." What am I saying I'm bloody miserable. I'm overdue by a week and I honestly just want this baby out of me.

"You look frustrated. Is it the baby?" His hand brushes my cheek, the other resting on my bump.

"I wish there was an eject button at this point. Let it just shoot out of me. Honestly I'm not even concerned about the pain of childbirth, I want this over with already." The words spill from my mouth like vomit as my annoyance takes hold of me.

"I wish I could snap my fingers and release it from you myself, Ciel. There aren't many methods for speeding up the process. Crawling on all fours, eating spicy foods...sex-"

"What do you mean sex? How could that possibly work? The last time we had sex I felt like a beached whale." He chuckles softly, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"It's theorised that an orgasm from a man could soften the cervix, though it is also theorised that an orgasm from the woman could create enough contractions to kickstart the process."

Why am I considering humiliating myself once more in the bedroom?

"Listen, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to but if you wish to speed things along I'd be happy to try any method you desire." His lips brush my ear as he whispers, sending shivers down my spine. My bump keeping him from holding me to him completely. My heart beginning to pound in my chest as his hands begin to wander, caressing every curve. Breath caught in my throat as I remove my blazer. Fingers reaching buttons, revealing porcelain skin piece by piece.

His lips follow the path created by this hands, inching lower and lower with every second. Suckling on my tender breasts as I let out a soft moan, unbuckling my belt, exposing every part of my body. Making his descent to feast between my thighs, my body so sensitive from depriving myself of his touch. Losing my sanity as his tongue works it's sinful magic. The orgasms flow like waves as I bite down on my shirt in a poor attempt to muffle my screams of pleasure.

As he removes his own underwear I find exactly what I've been craving and denying myself the pleasure of feeling. He glides into me with ease, taking my breath away with every movement. Sliding in and out, in and out. Faster. Faster. And faster still. Getting rougher with every thrust, his own desperation taking hold as he marks me as his. The contractions becoming more prominent as he gets ever closer to the finish line. His member throbbing within me. In and out and in and out and in and out and oh my God I'm-

We explode into a million pieces as the pleasure takes hold of us. Dripping onto the hard wood floor as we catch our breath.

Then, the pleasure turned to pain. A manageable pain, inconsistent but strong. My mind too lustful to comprehend what's occurring.

One thing is for certain, the method worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: Hi everyone sorry for not posting in a long time. This year has been tough for me with the pressure from University studies. I am planning to finish the story by the end of the Summer. Thank you all for waiting.