I can see her eyes started to sparkle and shine as she smile.

God I'm so in love with her (e/c) eyes!!

I leaned down closer and whispered in her ear, "I want to see your smile every day, because it's the most beautiful thing in this world!"

Then I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. She was surprised by the kiss, but she kissed me back.

It was a long kiss, and I enjoyed every moment of it. We pulled off each other and started catching our breath.

"I....love you....Tko", she shyly whispered, which made me smile and jumped flying out of happiness.

She was surprised about my reaction, so I grabbed her hands and made stand, and then I grabbed her from the waist and flew with her in circles. And the surprising thing....she started laughing!!!

She is laughing!! I made her laugh!!

"(Y/n)?", I stopped spinning, and she looked at me confused, "....I just realized....that your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard", I told her. She immediately started blushing not knowing where to hid her face since I'm holding her, which made me chuckle.

.

.

"TKO!!!"

"Huh?", I stopped as I looked down, only to see...

MOM!!! What is she doing here!!

"What in the world are you two doing in the roof at this time!! Get down here!!", she yelled from the backyard.

I guess we were to loud cause my mom looked soo annoyed....and mad!

I landed in the backyard where my mom is, and putted (Y/n) on the ground.

"What are you doing on the roof!!", she yelled again as she raised her hand in the air to the roof direction. 

(Y/n) and I were so embarrassed, we looked at each other for a moment and we were blushing, then we looked away.

God when did mom come out?! Did she saw me spinning around with (Y/n)?! Did she heard what we said?!

"*sigh* C'mon you two, go inside and sleep. We'll talk about this tomorrow", she said.

She opened the kitchen door for us to go inside the house, and that what we did.

.

( Your pov )

After Carol had caught us, Tko and I went straight to bed with no word.

This is really killing me!! Why did Carol woke up in such a time!!

I really....enjoyed this moment....how Tko said loved me....how did he flew me and started spinning around.....and how......he kissed me..it was incredible!

Just the thought about made me smile in happiness and squeezed my teddy bear in a hug.

Who had ever thought that Tko...the tough and edgy boy, would be that soft...and romantic.

I started giggling quietly. He really makes...happy.

"You still awake?", I suddenly heard him.

"Mmm", I made that sound as a yes.

"Come here"

Come here? Does he mean in his bed?

I slowly sat down and got up, I walked to his bed, only to be surprised by him grabbing me from my arms and pulling me into his bed.

I found myself in his chest and he's hugging me.

Does that mean I am going to sleep in his bed?

.

.

.

.

"You are mine now"