Feeling better?

..... Todoroki's POV .....

I rush down the hall to my room. I grabbed medication and lots of cold wet towels. When I enter the room Bakugo has taken the hoodie off. I hear Midoriya panting so hard and looks like he is sweating. I place the cold rags on his arms, legs, torso and face. I gave him some medicine the maids got for me and a cold water.

"I-I don't feel well." Midoriya said panting.
"Stay strong dumbass," he feels his head "it's just a small fever."
"You should go to sleep," I say giving him a small ice cube on each towel. "You need the rest."
I step back and pull Bakugo with me "You should go home to his parents and tell them what's happening."
"Like heIl I would while he is in this condition." He fights back
"Which is exactly why you should, plus he hasn't talked with his mom and dad and you haven't either." I cross my arms
"First off he only has a mom and secondly she is so emotional she would want to come over here." He growls

He only has a mom? No dad? Is that why he is so cute and sensitive? Is that why he hangs out with Bakugo because he is the closest guy he has known to look up to? Poor Midoriya.

"Tell her everything is fine and we will take care of it," I sigh "now go!"
"Fine you half and half bastard!" He yells and jumps out the window.

I walk over to Midoriya. I sigh and put more ice on his towels. Did his dad die before he was born or when he was younger? I guess I shouldn't ask. It's probably a sensitive topic. I should leave him alone.
I open my door and close it. I look up at my dad.

"What do you want?" I growl
"What are you doing out of bed so early?" He looks me up and down
"My friends," I sigh "Midoriya has a high fever so I am leaving him to rest, also I'm hungry."
"And the other?"
"I sent him to inform his mom what is happening with him." I sigh and push past
"Well," He sighs "We should move him to a different room if you are so protective of him."
I stop "What do you mean?" I turn around and look at him
"You clearly don't want me in there from the ice you made to block the door," I stare at that, I'd didn't know I even did that "and you let him sleep in your lap, use your shower, borrow clothes, and you let him roam the house."
"So what?" I think back to it all
"Well, you seem to like him a lot," he smirks "but did you know that he went into the room and stepped in your blood puddle?"
I stare at my dad in almost disbelief "You're joking?"
"No I'm not, I even left a few foot prints of his for you to see when he got terrified and ran away." He points to small red foot prints on the ground.

My eyes widen and I run into the room. I see the blood puddle there and bloody foot prints again. I remember the towel incident when he wanted colored and when he didn't move an inch. Poor Midoriya. I shouldn't bother with this now though. I need to eat and get some food for Midoriya.

  "I'm going to eat," I start walking down the hallway "don't go in there."

  I enter the dining room and I see three plates of food. I walk up to a maid. I stare at her. She continues cleaning and tries to ignore me. I don't know her name and I don't want to be rude. So... I'll just wait till she asks me what I'm doing. So I continue to watch and follow. Finally after what seems like forever she turns around and looks at me.

  "May I help you young master?" She smiles nervously
  "Can you bring all the food to my room," I think for a second "also make sure it's fresh and bring help if needed."
  "Of course." She bows and walks away.

  I head back to my room and I melt the ice. When I enter quietly I see Bakugo sitting and watching Midoriya. He hasn't seen me yet so I just watch. He swirls his finger in Midoriya's black hair with green tips. He has a mask on his face so I can't exactly tell what he's thinking or feeling. I decide to enter fully and when I do Bakugo removes his hand and looks at a different part of the room.

  "Welcome back." I say closing the door
  "Yeah thanks." He comes up to me and hands me a surgeon maam
  "Thanks," I take it and put it on "I hope you're hungry because I have some food on its way up.
  "Yeah a little." He leans on the wall

  We sit in silence until a faint knock is heard on the door "Come in," I say "but be quiet."

  The door opens slowly and the maid comes in with the freshly made food. She sets it down on my table. She bows then leaves quietly. I pull up a chair for Bakugo which he sits and starts digging in. I sit then I dig in also. We sit and eat in silence but every now and then Midoriya will groan and we check on him. Once we finished I took the plates and stacked them on the tray. I didn't leave the tray outside my door yet.

  "B-Bakugo," Midoriya pants "T-Todoroki?"
  "Yes Deku?" Bakugo asks both of us rushing up to him.
  "I'm hungry." He slowly sits up and the towels fall off his face and arms.
  "Here you go Midoriya." I hand him the plate and chopsticks.
  "Thank you." He slowly starts eating.

  I sit on the bed and sigh in relief. Bakugo does the same except he leans on the wall next to Midoriya. Once he finished I took the plate and set it outside. I walk back in and Midoriya yawns.

  "Why am I so troublesome." He mutters
  "Yeah why are you shi-"
  "You aren't Midoriya," I glare at Bakugo "you just got a little fever is all."
  "But I didn't feel feverish when I went into the bathroom or before," I glance at Bakugo who glances at me "I went in and when I-I went pee I had to sit because I felt like I was going to throw up, then my neck started hurting and next thing I knew it went dark."
  "Your neck hurt?" I asked getting closer to him
  "Y-Yeah," He points at a small dot "right here."
  "Maybe you got sick when they filled you with drugs." Bakugo said
  "I-I got drugged?" He blushes
  "Yeah you little shit almost crawled off a building." Bakugo groaned
  "D-Did I do anything stupid?" He blushes and glances at us.
  "N-"
  "Yes you did Deku," he smirks "you were making lewd noises and everything."
"No you weren't," I hit Bakugo in the head "you just sobbed because you didn't have your journal to write my moves down, then you almost dropped off the building and you asked Bakugo to stay in the bathroom with you as you showered.
"I-I asked him to shower with me!" His face gets a deep red and he averts eyes with Bakugo
"Yes you did," Bakugo said in a low voice "you made me wash your body."
"I-I what!" He covers his face in embarrassment
"That's enough Bakugo." I sigh
"I hope I didn't cause you that much trouble Shoto." He blushes
"No you didn't," I look at Bakugo "and you didn't create much trouble for Bakugo too, right?"
"N-No you didn't." He crosses his arms
"You promise Kacchan?" He looks up at him with big glossy green eyes and rosy cheeks, he looks adorable.
"I... I promise." He pats Midoriya's head.
"Good." He sighs
"I think I'm better now," he feels his face "feel my face do I feel hot?"
I reach over and he feels normal "No." I say surprised
"Yay," He says "I'm better!" He hugs me and Bakugo
"Thank you guys for taking care of me," he smiles "I sure have been a pain in the butt haven't I?" He giggles
"That's right." Bakugo says
"It was no problem." I rub his head
"Can I have clothes now," he looks down "I am only in underwear."
"Here Deku I brought you some clothes that you left at my house once." He tosses the clothes
"Kacchan these aren't mine!" He holds up a black shirt
"I think I grabbed the wrong ones." He looks away
"Kacchan how did you get your clothes mixed with mine?" Midoriya sighs and puts them on anyways
"They are a little bigger." Bakugo says
"Well they fit better then Shoto's." He laughs and looks at me.

  I pat his head and I leave the room. I close the door and sigh. I realized something I should of a long time ago.