Poor Midoriya

..... Bakugo's POV .....

"Do you want me to hold you hand?" I watch as he slides his boxers off.
"N-no it's fine." I look away as Deku enters the shower.
"Don't fall dumbass." I blurt out.

I cover my mouth and sigh at my mistake. I softly hear Deku cry. It seems like he wants to be strong but can't. I open the shower and walk in fully clothed. Deku gasps when I gently put my arms around him. He relaxes once I gently rub his hair.

"S-Sorry Kacchan," He wipes his eyes "I must look stupid to you right now."

Deku crosses his arms and looks down. I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I shouldn't of let you go shitty Deku." I tighten my grip.
"It's not your fault Kacchan," he sighs "I wish you came sooner though."
"Did he stick anything up your ass?" I wipe Deku's tears
"N-No." he shakes and crosses his arms embarrassed by the question

I grab the shampoo and pour some on my hand. I massage Deku's scalp "Mmm..." He moans

"You must of been thinking of ways to escape the whole time shitty nerd," I massage harder "right?"
"Y-Yeah," He blushes "Ahhh.... Kacchan this feels good."
"Well I thought I would help since you are so useless." I hear Deku chuckle
  "You never change do you?" He looks back and smiles

  My heart pounds. I guess it feels good seeing him smile. Maybe I better let him be. So he can clear his head and relax.

  "Could you wash my back Kacchan?" He holds up the soap.
  "Fine." I grab the soap and gently rub his back.

  I use my hands to rub the soap in. It bubbles up and it almost looks like it's melting on his back. Deku arches his back and laughs. I rub his sides more and he starts laughing and tries to get me off.

..... Mirdoriya's POV .....

  Kacchan keeps rubbing my sides. I look back and see him smiling evilly. He continues to rub my sides and I start to lose my breath.

  "I... I can't breath!" I laugh out.
  "Now I know your weakness Deku!" He continues to rub my sides.

  I accidentally flip over making him fall on top of me. I open my eyes and see just his hair in my face. He looks up and I feel his breath. It reminds me of this morning... when... we were alone.... and couldn't move away. I blush and Kacchan smiles evilly still.

  "Now you are cornered." He laughs like a devil and starts tickling me again.
  "Nooo.... stop *gasp*!" I can't breath, he is tickling me so much.
  "Are you okay Deku?" He stops tickling me and I pant
  "Y-Yeah... it's just you tickled me so much I lost my breath." I take deep breaths and Kacchan gets up.
  "Well I got your hair and back. I'll wait outside and switch with the half and half bastard." He left the shower and when he opened the door I saw Todoroki by the door.

Todoroki walks in and leans against the counter with his eyes closed "Why are you on the floor?" He asks peaking over at me.
"W-Well Kacchan was helping me clean my back and hair but then he started tickling me and," I stopped thinking about it again "I turned around and we fell." I nervously chuckle.
"Well hurry up because my maids will get suspicious if I'm in here too long." He sighs
"Right." I get up carefully and start washing my body.

..... Todoroki's POV .....

Bakugo got to see Midoriya naked. I want to see him naked too. Ahhhg. I need to stop thinking dirty things. After all, he did almost get raped. He must be so stressed, tired and very frightened. I wonder if he will be alright. I hope they didn't do anything more to him. I wonder if that was Midoriya's or someone else's cum.

"Midoriya?" I look over at him and he is zoned out.

He has his eyes closed with his hands on his head looking up. I can see the outline of his abs and his lean figure. Unfortunately he is all covered at the bottom with the shower wall. I see water slide down his body. His collar bone is just there ready to have a bite. And his cute face. His long lashes, plump small lips, cute little pointy nose and his 8 freckles so small and innocent.

"Todoroki?" I didn't realize I was staring at his body for so long
"Yes Midoriya?" I am so embarrassed.
"Is something wrong with my body?" He shyly asks slightly covering himself.
"No," I clear my throat "I just dozed off."
"I see." He sighs and turns around
"Are you almost done?" I ask
"Actually I am done," he turns the shower off "where are the towels?"
"I'll get it." I open the cabinet and pull a white fluffy towel and a white fluffy robe.
"Here step out." When he stepped out I wrapped the white fluffy towel around his body.
"Th-Thanks." He lifts the towel off his head
"I guess you need a smaller towel," I chuckle "you could be wrapped in the towel without a limb showing."
"Heh... you're right." We both have a small laugh.
"Could you?" He looks at his feet
"...Yeah..." I take the towel

Deku stands straight but covers himself. I take the towel and wrapped it around him once and a half. He giggles and tries to move.

"Want me to carry you to the bed?"
"Yeah... throw me at Kacchan." He giggles
"Wouldn't that hurt?" I gently pick him up like a princess
"True," I can tell he is thinking "Then place me on his lap and let's see what he is does." He giggles more
"Okay Midoriya," I smile "just don't get hurt."

I walk out of the bathroom and Bakugo gives me the strangest look. I stand right above him and I place Midoria on his lap.

"Is Deku in here?" He pokes the towel
"It's just towels." I say walking back in the bathroom. I peak out the door and see Bakugo still poking it.

Midoriya finally laughs and squirms. A faint pink color goes to Bakugo's face. He unwraps Midoriya and realized his mistake when he fell on the floor and is naked.

"Oww..." Midoriya groans.
"That's what you get shitty nerd." He chuckles.
"That was mean Kacchan." He puts a pouty face on
"Put some clothes on." He looks away and hands him the robe that I wrapped with Midoriya.

Midoriya takes the robe and wraps it around him. Bakugo watches from a side view. Midoriya notices me and winks. He walks over and picks the towel up. He goes into the bathroom with me and hands the towel.

  "Again." He whispers.

I could tell he had fun doing that. I took the towel and wrapped him up again. I flung him over my shoulder and walked out.

  "Fuck no not again." He gets up and stand on my bed.
  "Throw me." Midoriya whispers
  "Hah can't get me up here half and half bastard!!" He laughs.

  He has his eyes closed so I took the advantage and threw Midoriya. Bakugo grunts as Midoriya hits him in the stomach.

  "You wanna fight!" Bakugo growls and glares at me.
  "W-Wait," Midoriya climbs onto Bakugo's lap and puts his hands on his shoulder "I made him throw me Kacchan!"

  Midoriya's robe falls off his shoulder and his back is arched. I wish I was in that situation. Having him in that position on me. Oh god. I think I'm getting exited. I need to splash water on my face.

  "Shitty Deku," I hear him growl "so you wanna fight me?" He yells
  "Whaaa!" Midoriya screams and they run around my room.

  I wash my face. I look up and see Midoriya run in here and jump on me. He wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. He snuggles his head in the croak of my neck.

  "Save me Shoto!" Bakugo walks in with pissed on his face
  "Deku you think because you climb onto him I won't blast his face?" He laughs "You're wrong!"

  He charges at me. I hold Midoriya and dodge his attacks "Calm down or we will get in trouble."
  "K-Kacchan please!" Midoriya looks back but I put his head back in the crook of my neck. It was warm.
  "Die!" Bakugo yells

  Before he could do anything though. Someone barges in my room. A growl can be heard. I pull Midoriya off me and I straighten him up. Foot steps approach the door and when I see him. I straighten up and avert my eyes.