The Room

I turn around and I see Endeavor. I gulp and I try to escape. He grabs my shoulder again and I stay still.

"What are you doing?" He asks again clearly more annoyed
"I am looking for alcohol," I get flustered "I mean alcohol for cuts so I can clean them!"
"Why?" His husky voice asks
"B-Because Shoto and Kacchan are both hurt." Endeavor looks me up and down
"Why don't you take care of yourself?" He asks
"What do you mean?" I look down at my body
"You have traces of electricity on your neck, a bit of blood on you neck, small scratches on your arms, a red hand mark on you face and you look dead tired." He lifts my head up with his finger to inspect my wounds
"Well they already took care of me so," I look in his eyes "it's my turn to help them out."
"The rubbing alcohol is in that cabinet." He points to a tall cabinet but still stares at me curiously

I walk over and open it. I see lots of stuff like pills, bandages, wraps, alcohol, cleaning spray, and more stuff to heal wounds. I swallow hard and I grab a bottle of alcohol. I rush away after thanking him. I take a wrong turn and enter a very dark room. I see a chair with a small dim light over it. I walk around and I see whips and stuff. I step in a puddle. When I look at my foot closer I notice it's blood. I freak out and when I exited the room Endeavor stares at me. I breath heavily and I start to panic.

"What were you doing in there?" He asks getting closer
"I-I took a wrong turn," I walk backwards down the hall "I didn't mean to so I'll be on my way!"

I start running. My bloody foot prints leave a trail. I open the door and close it fast. Kacchan and Todoroki stare at me. I stare at them back. Todoroki is under Kacchan with his foot on his stomach. Kacchan has his hand down below and the other above him like he was about to use his quirk. I catch my breath and they scramble off each other. Kacchan glares at Shoto andShoto stares at the wall.

  "Wh-what were you guys doing?" I asked flustered
  "It's not what you think Deku," Kacchan says "Shitty half and half got on my nerves talking about yo- stupid things so I was gonna blast his dick off!" He growls and makes small explosions in his hand.
  "Oh." I hide my feet
"Did you find the alcohol?" Shoto asks
"Y-Yes I did!" I can't move or they will see the blood.
"Are you okay?" Todoroki get out of bed and walks over
"Yes," I quickly say "I am fine I just feel odd being in your shirt that you've worn..."
"Oh do you want me to get you some different clothes of mine?" Todoroki goes to his closet
  "Y-Yes," I look at Kacchan who is still laying in the bed "also a towel, preferably colored..."
  "Okay..." He comes back with sweatpants, a hoodie and a black towel.
  "I guess you want to dry off huh?" He hands me the clothes and I nod
  "Could you look away..." He walks away to the window to look outside

I take the towel and wipe my feet along with the blood I got on the floor. I also wipe under the door where blood got. I quickly take the shirt off and as I do so I see Kacchan glance over at me. I act like I didn't notice him and I continue to change.

"Here you go Todoroki." I hand him the shirt and towel
"Thank you." He puts the stuff in the bathroom and walks back out and laughs
"W-What?" I blush
"The clothes are too big huh?" He quits laughing and I blush and hide my face in the sleeves
"They are just big because you are taller than me," I look at Todoroki "I could probably take the sweatpants off and just wear the hoodie."
"If you want to Midoriya." He walks to the door and slightly opens it
"W-Wait Shoto," He turns around "where are you going?"
"I have a mess to clean up." He turns back around but I grab him and pull him away
"I have to clean your wounds," I close the door "and I have to give them kisses still."
"Deku," Kacchan calls for me "I need a big kiss or I might freeze to death."
"Well Kacchan why don't you," I look at Todoroki "Todoroki do you have an extra blanket?"
"No." He looks away
"Umm," I grab Todoroki and I make him sit on a chair, I walk over and I plop on Kacchan's back "this is the best I can do Kacchan."
"It's... okay." Kacchan falls asleep, he's never done that before
"Okay Shoto," I quietly get up and say "let me help you."

I open the new bottle and I grab a rag. I dab the rag on his face. He doesn't have a reaction though. As if he was used to this. I put bandages on his face and I give a kiss on each one, as I said. I notice a small cut on his lip. I go to the first aid kit. I grab a cream for cuts. I take it over and I apply just a bit on his lips. I rub it in with my finger.

"There you go Sho-" Shoto grabs my wrist and pulls me in for a hug
"Thank you Midoriya." He whispers in my ear
"You are welcome Todoroki." I smile and pat his head.
"I'm so sorry also," he holds me tighter so I climb on his lap "you must of been so scared."

Lots of feeling come over me. I think back to when they almost did more than just suck me. I tremble. Todoroki holds me and I hold back tears. I hold on close to him and fight the urge to just let all my tears out. I owe Todoroki and Kacchan for saving me.

"Go ahead Midoriya," he pats my head then rubs my back in a comforting way "let it all out."
"B-but I w-want to be strong." A few tears slip and my voice cracked
"You don't always have to be strong," he softens his voice "just let it out."

I couldn't help but let all my tears flow again. Even though I cried so many times today I still have more tears.

"What wrong shitty Deku?" Kacchan groans
  "Oh," I sniffle "n-nothing."

   Kacchan looks up at me. He slides out of the bed and comes over to me. He sits down and leans against the chair. He yanks my hand down and holds it. I sniffle and smile. He never gave me as much attention as today... along with Todoroki. I wonder why they were even wanting to be my partner today. Once the fight between me and Shoto were over Kacchan grabbed me. He even slept at my house! I thought Kacchan hated me. He always cussed at me, calling me names, always ignored me, walked away, ignored my invites to come over and everything.   Then when I start hanging out with Todoroki... he starts hanging out with me. He's even holding my hand. I'm not sure if I like it, hate it or find it weird. It's just... new.

  "He fell asleep," I whisper and look at Todoroki "you too?"

  Well... now I'm stuck on Todoroki's lap and I can't get off because he is holding me and Kacchan is in the way holding my hand and infront of the chair. I-I guess I'll just go to sleep with them.