Then Tyga spoke "I see y'all two are all lovey dovey and shit"

"Well he is my husband"

I accidentally laughed out loud "Your Husband? Ok boo"

Within seconds later the waiter came back with our glasses and started pouring the wine in.

I took my two glasses and placed them next to me as I waited for someone to start the conversation.

Then the waiter asked "I see there's two new people to the table, what would you two like to drink?"

Then Aaron spoke up "Me and my wife will have water"

I sipped on my wine and just looked at them two phonies.

"Michael do you wanna start this lovely conversation?" I asked.

He took a sip of his glass then he smirked " I'd love too .... So Aaron when did you find out that Maliah was pregnant?"

"Five days ago"

"Huh, that's funny did you know she's about to be 3 months in a week?"

Then Aaron sat up in his seat.

That's when I sat up and spoke "The fuck you sitting up for? Is there a problem?"

He glared at Tyga then looked at me "No everything is good"

"Good...Now Michael continue what you where saying"

I sat back and sipped on my glass as I observed everything.

"Since Maliah is acting boujee today I'm just gonna tell you everything. That baby in her stomach ain't yours bro"

Aaron raised his voice "The Fuck Are You Talking About?!"

I put my drink down and sat back up "Aaron imma tell you this one more time because today I'm not in the mood. Is there a problem?"

"Yes This Nig-"

I cut him off "Lower your tone when your talking to me. I'm not your wife, I'll cut your fuckin heart out so don't test me. Now... Michael please continue"

"Like I was saying she's carrying my child and she's been cheating on you with me for at least 3 months"

Aaron looked at Maliah "Is this true?"

"I-I... um"

"Don't be scared of his ass sis he won't do shit" I blurted out.

Then Aaron grabbed her arm "Speak"

"It's true...baby I'm so sorry"

I finished my first glass then went on to my second.

Tyga put his drink down then spoke up "Aye nigga don't grab her like that"

"Or What?"

"Let her go Aaron, we don't got time for this" I sighed.

Aaron snapped back at me "Bitch nobody is talking to you"

I sat back and smirked at him then I took another sip of my wine. "Maliah...babygirl you don't have to keep putting up this facade that you're happy with this man because I know you're not. Don't leave with Aaron stay with me and Michael"

"Please just listen to Tiana you know she's right baby"

Then Aaron stood up and grabbed Maliah "She's good with me,Maliah let's go"

"No she's not, Now baby stay with me and Tiana it's safer"

I nodded "Please just stay"

Maliah looked at us then looked back at Aaron "I'm sorry I gotta go"