Chapter 19: Painful History

Start from the beginning

Ryujin signaled the girls. Yuna and Lia used their powers, to slam the boys to the wall, restraining them.

Yoongi could be heard screaming his lungs out begging them to stop. Ryujin and Yeji walked up to Jimin and Jungkook. They gave each other a quick nod, before turning back to look at them.

Yeji shoved her hand in Jungkooks chest, causing him to give out a blood curdling scream. Ryujin did the same thing to Jimin.

Yoongi stayed still in absolute shock. He was shaking. He felt light headed, he felt like his world stopped. For what seemed hours, but were really minutes, the screaming stopped.

Jimin and Jungkook landed hard on the floor, out cold. Yoongi stared down at the concrete floor. He didn't know what to do, he felt absolutely useless.

Chaeryeong:
"We should go. We have business else where Ryujin."

Ryujin nodded, before walking up to Yoongi. She held his chin up, his tears slowly pouring out. His nose was a bright pink color, his eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying.

Ryujin:
"This is just the beginning Yoongi. I'll come after everyone you care about. When they wake up, they won't be the same brothers you always had. If you dare say anything to anyone, that includes your little slut Y/n. I'll make sure to destroy their souls, better yet, kill them myself. You will never see them again, even after death. If you even think for a second you can trick me, oh honey, you have no idea what I'm capable of. I'm not the same innocent and gullible girl I was before. Stay there like a good boy, and learn your place. *smirks* Your company was very entertaining, I'll see you later babe." *kisses his cheek before walking away*

Yoongi sat there, waiting for his brothers to wake up. After half an hour, his brothers woke up.

Jungkook stared at Yoongi for a second, before walking up to him, untying the ropes. Yoongi embraced Jungkook and Jimin. He held them so tight, afraid to let them go.

He pulled himself away, looking confused. He stared at Jimin and Jungkook face, trying to figure out what was wrong with them. That's when it clicked, how the hell was he supposed to act in front of them after them losing their souls.

They stared at Yoongi, with cold, blank expressions. Making Yoongi feel like they were nothing but strangers. Yoongi was scared to get back home. He knew Namjoon would be home, and he has a brain, unlike the others.

He decided going home, wasn't an option, not now. He needed time to come up with a lie, a lie that would ACTUALLY sound believable. Or come up with a solution on his own.

Yoongi:
"Let's head to a hotel or something, only for the night."

Jimin nodded. He didn't nod like he cared, it just looked like a motion.

Yoongi's Pov:

*F**k!! How the hell am I supposed to keep THIS a secret!? Especially from Y/n, she can READ MINDS!! How in the hell am I supposed to protect my brothers? I know it's going to be the worst decision I've ever decided, but I need Y/n. I need her help.*

I walked out of the basement with Jimin and Jungkook following. We went to a nearby alley, where I knew dealers were. Don't ask how I know, I'll just say it was a guess. I bought a burner phone from him.

We walked to a hotel that had 2 beds. I know they don't need a bed, since they won't have the need to sleep, but I don't want them to just sit there and stare.

I pulled out the phone, putting in Y/n's phone number. Don't ask me how I got Y/n's phone number, but I decided to text her. I didn't want anyone to hear our conversations.