Chapter 17: Dance Competition

Y/n Pov:

Jihyo:
"Hello. How was your sleep?"

Y/n:
"Good. I never asked this yesterday, but what do you guys major in?"

Jihyo:
"Oh! Sorry, I major in Fashion."

Momo:
"I'm also majoring in Fashion." *smiles*

Nayeon:
"Biochemistry."

Chaeyoung:
"I'm majoring in foreign languages."

Tzuyu:
"I'm majoring in Film. Wow, you guys look so pretty this morning." *smiles*

Lisa:
"Thanks, but I think you guys are all very beautiful."

Rose:
"Ya, you guys look more like angels than demons."

Dahyun:
"You're very sweet. *smiles sweetly* I'm majoring in business."

Sana:
"I'm majoring in teaching. I'm planning on being a kindergarten teacher."

Jennie:
"She's honestly adorable."

Jeongyeon:
"That's how she's like now, but she's very annoying most of the time. I'm majoring in photography."

Jennie:
"You're really lay back, I like that."

Mina:
"I'm majoring in nursing." *bows before smiling*

Jihyo:
"What about you guys?"

Y/n:
"I'm majoring in musical art. I'm planning to be a composer and songwriter."

Jennie:
"I'm majoring in Law." *bows*

Rose:
"I'm majoring in Fashion." *smiles before bowing*

Lisa:
"I'm majoring in Fashion as well." *giggles*

Jisoo:
"I'm majoring in Medicine, I'm planning on being the best doctor, so watch out." *smiles*

Nayeon:
"I like your confidence."

Mia:
"I'm majoring in Film. I'm planning on being one hell of a director."

Tzuyu:
"I look forward to working with you in the future Mia." *smiles*

Y/n:
"Since we're all here, let's sit down and order. I'm actually starving. Plus I don't want any of us to get late to class."

Momo:
"Well let's eat then." *chuckles*

-Time Skip-

Ms. Lee:
"Today we'll just go straight to your projects. Last time I gave you guys partners. You'll be going to your assigned studios to work on them in there. If you need help or ideas, come talk to me. Now, break!"

*I looked over and see Yoongi looking at me pissed. Is he still mad about Namjoon? I didn't mean to, but they made me and my family suffer too much. I'm not letting them hurt my friends either.*

Y/n:
"Are you coming or not Yoongi? I'm heading to the studio to work on our project."

Yoongi:
"Yes. Let's go. Lead the way." *coldly stares at you*

Y/n:
"Okay? *walks away with Yoongi following* You know if we want to work well together, we have to push all our bad blood to the side while we're working here. Separate personal and business."

Yoongi:
"I just have one question."

Y/n:
"And that is?" *still has her back turned towards him*

Yoongi:
*swiftly locks the door and slams Y/n to the wall, pulling out a knife and pointing it to her neck* "I know we f****d up with Lisa to get close to you. And you hurt Namjoon in return. So why the HELL ARE YOU AFTER HOSEOK FOR!?!? Huh!? WHAT DO YOU GET FROM HURTING HIM LIKE THAT!!!" *accidently pricks Y/n neck, when he was shouting, causing tiny droplets of blood to trickle down her neck*