Chapter 15: Truth

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"What are you doing here Suho?? You can't be here."

Suho:
"If it's because of those hunters, I'm not leaving. I'll kill them no matter what. Plus, I can't leave my girlfriend behind."

Y/n:
"No, I don't want you or the boys killing anyone. Wait... YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! Since when??"

Suho:
"For a long while now. We've been dating for about 3 years now."

Y/n:
"Who is it??"

Suho:
"Your not going to like it but, it's Jihyo." *Says nervously*

Y/n:
"Jihyo?? That name sounds familiar...wait. JIHYO FROM TWICE!! They're demons!! Why!?"

Suho:
"I know you may not like it, but I love her. She has changed a lot. She's actually pretty amazing when you get to know her." *Smiles*

Y/n:
"Fine. As long as your happy. Where's the others??"

Suho:
"They're probably home, bored. They don't really like that their girlfriends are going to college."

Y/n:
"They go to my school??" *Surprised*

Suho:
"I guess that's how you got my smell, but ya. I'm actually surprised you even go to school, I thought you hated it."

Y/n:
"I only hated our teacher. But wait, are all of you dating Twice??"

Suho:
"Ya, except Kai, he doesn't like Jeongyeon. Chen is with Sana, Lay and Mina, Xiumin and Dahyun, D.O with Nayeon, Chanyeol with Momo, Sehun with Chaeyoung, and Baekhyun with Tzuyu."

Y/n:
"Why don't you guys go to school then?"

Suho:
"We would but, we're busy with work."

Y/n:
"What do you guys do??" *raises eyebrow*

Suho:
"We're CEO's of *** company."

Y/n:
"That's awesome! Oh! Where's mom? How is she??" *jumping up with excitement*

Suho:
"Uh, actually. I don't know how to tell you this, but mom..." *looks down, slowly taking in deep breaths*

Y/n:
"Mom what? Is she sick??" *stops jumping and becomes serious, looking at Suho for answers*

Suho:
"No. She's dead." *looks away, not bearing to look at his little sister in the eyes*

Y/n:
*Freezes* "Dead." *Falls to the floor on her knees, looking at the ground blankly*

Suho:
"Y/n! Are you okay?? Look at me. *Kneels down, grabbing your chin, turning you to look up at him* I'm sorry we couldn't protect her."

Y/n:
"Ho..how did she di.di.die?" *Stutters, trying to keep in the tears*

Suho:
"It was I think 1910, she got tired of not seeing you, so she snuck out and went to go find you. When we woke up, we found her letter telling us not to follow her or she'll beat us up if we did. She said she'll come back when she finds you. We waited a couple months, but there was no sign of her coming back. We almost gave up, but then we heard this loud banging on our door. It was the middle of the night, but we got up anyways and opened the door. Mom was bleeding from head to toe. *Begins slowly crying* Sh..she was hurt really bad Y/n. Chen and Lay picked her up and put her on the bed. They tried cleaning her wounds, so she could heal faster, but it wasn't working. She had slashes covering up her arm and face, like she was being tortured. We lifted her shirt up a little, when we noticed all of these black and purple veins traveling through her whole torso and up her neck. They poisoned her Y/n. *Sobbing harder* We couldn't save her."