Chapter 6: Goodbye

*8 months later*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Woooozziii!!!"

Woozi:
"What is it?"

Y/n:
"I'm hungry!!"

Joshua:
"What do you want to eat human food or blood."

Y/n:
"Blood please."

DK:
"What kind?"

Y/n:
"Can you bring me deer blood? Pleeaaassee!"

Vernon:
"Ya, come on Woozi, DK and Joshua. We're going to need at least 4 deers for her."

Dino:
"She sure eats a lot."

S.Coups:
*Hits him on the back of the head* "Did I hear you calling the Queen fat!?"

Dino:
"NO!! I didn't say anything close to that!!"

Y/n:
"But you said that I eat a lot."

Dino:
"That's a compliment! Look! You look amazing! Better looking than more than half of the girls in the world!!"

Y/n:
"Hahahaha. I'm just messing with you! Your reaction is so cute!"

Dino:
*Blushes from embarrassment* "I th..think you guys sh.. should go now. We don't want her to wait."

Seungkwan:
"Do you guys want to head into town later?"

Jun:
"Why?"

Seungkwan:
"We can buy new clothes for Y/n and more supplies as well."

The8:
"Alright, you want to come Y/n?"

Y/n:
"Sure! But, can we wait for the other boys to come back?"

The8:
"Of course. I don't want you starving."

Y/n:
"Thanks!" *Smiles*

-Time Skip-

3 Person Pov:

*After waiting for 10 minutes, Joshua and the other boys came back. Y/n quickly ran to them and drank all the blood from the deers. She only drinks animal blood. Ever since she was a child, she always preferred animals rather than humans. Y/n could never bring herself to bite or turn a human.*

S.Coups Pov:

*Gosh, why is she so amazing. She influences us. She makes us smile and laugh. I haven't seen the boys this happy. We had to stop feeding on humans because Y/n didn't like the smell of their blood. We never killed them, just feed off of them. Y/n never asked us to stop, but we could see that she was uncomfortable with the whole situation. So me and the boys talked and agreed to change our diet. Shit! By thinking all this, these idiots ditched me! Uhh!! Why!?*

S.Coups:
"Guys! With for me!!" *Runs after them.*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Come on, this way!"

Wonwoo:
"Slow down Y/n! It's not like the stores are going anywhere."

Y/n:
"I know. But If we don't hurry, I'm going to get tired and one of you will have to carry me. I doubt any of you would."

Jeonghan:
"We wouldn't mind, right boys?"

Everyone (except Jeonghan):
"Yup."

Y/n:
"Okay then! Let's go!!"

Hoshi:
"She's sure full of excitement."

Joshua:
"That's Y/n for you." *Smiles*

-Time Skip-