Chapter 11: Explanations

BTS Pov:

Jin:
"Don't you think it's a little too quite in there?"

Jimin:
"Not really. It's only 3 am after all."

Namjoon:
"What he's trying to say is, if 'Y/n' is really in there, shouldn't she attack us?"

Hoseok:
"I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait."

Y/n Pov:

*Uhhh. (Sigh) I can't believe these idiots are still outside. I have to sneak away through the back door. I can't have them see me, or else they'll follow me. I could use my powers to erase their memories again. Unfortunately, since I turned the girls, It drained a lot of my energy away. I'll need all the energy I can get, to control the girls. (Sigh) I need some kills, they'll be waking up very soon.*

Y/n:
"Uhhh. These guys are so exhausting. *Sigh* Whatever, I can easily sneak away. *Opens door slowly* I gotta be very quite. Don't want them noticing." *Slowly creeps away, trying not to step on any branches*

3 Person Pov:

*Y/n had easily snuck away, without any of the boys noticing. She couldn't simply bring dozens of dear without them knowing. So, she brought blood bags. The whole time she felt uneasy. The last thing she wanted was to put her friends in danger. Yes, she turned them into vampires. But, they still don't know how to control their thirst, or their abilities. They're pretty much defenseless.*

Y/n Pov:

*Crack!*

*Shit! I need to get inside before they see me!*

Yoongi:
"Did you hear that?"

Jimin:
"Yes. It came from over there." *Points where*

Namjoon:
"Let's go check it out." *Everyone follows behind him*

Y/n:
"Shit! They're coming!!" *Closes the door*

Jennie:
"Y/n, is that you?" *Rubbing eyes*

Lisa:
"I'm hungry...."

Y/n:
"Ya. Here I brought food." *Shows bags*

Rose:
"Ewww! Do we really have to drink that!?"

Y/n:
"Yes. Since you guys just turned, you have to drink a lot of blood to control your thirst. Once you've controlled it, you'll only need it once a week."

Jisoo:
"Okay, but it's still disgusting."

Y/n:
"I know. But you'll have to get used to it, sorry. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, come on sit."

Lisa:
"Okay." *Grabs a blood bag before sitting down*

Mia:
"What is it?"

Y/n:
"You guys need to control your emotions."

Jennie:
"No problem."

Y/n:
"You don't get it. What ever you felt before, is nothing compared to now. It'll be worse. For example, your angry. You could really hurt someone, even kill them. Your eyes change color when your hungry or angry, so be careful. Okay?"

Mia:
"Don't worry, we got it."

Rose:
"Uhh...guys. Why are they here?"

Lisa:
"Ya. It's weird that they're crouched like that."

Jisoo:
"Do you think they even know we can see them?"

Jennie:
"How can we see that far? It's so clear."