Chapter 7: My Return

*year 2017*

Y/n Pov:

*I've decided to go to college this fall. Yaaa! I'm so excited! I've been waiting for ages just to make sure BTS lost my trial. I had to move from city to city every couple of years to avoid detection. Or then I would go completely off the map for a while. I always wanted to finish school. I learned how to fake my identity a lot. It's not hard, just a little mind controlling and hacking. I haven't just been sitting around. I've been training, getting ready for anything. Besides the point, I'm going to major in art, more precisely, music. I've always wanted to be a artist, selling my music world wide.. I think it's going to be fun and challenging. I'm majoring with my friend Mia, except she's going into film. She's a barista with me. I needed a job, you know, for money. Gosh, *sighs* money is everything now days. Whatever, I need to focus now, or else my boss will kill me!*

Mia:
"Earth to Y/n!?"

Y/n:
"Huh? Did you say something?"

Mia:
"I said, did you pack everything for this weekend?"

Y/n:
"Oh ya! I'm so excited to go to the beach with your cousin and her friends."

Mia:
"I know! It's going to be so much fun! It's going to be even better when you move in with me next month. I can't believe we're going to be roommates!!

Y/n:
"Girl chill. I'm moving in with you in 2 weeks."

Mia:
"Ya, but technically it's next month."

Manager:
"Girls! Get back to work!!"

Y/n & Mia:
"Yes ma'am."

Y/n:
"Well talk after work."

Mia:
"Okay."

-Time Skip After Work-

Mia:
"Finally! We're done! Come on we need to lock up."

Y/n:
"Alright, let's hurry. We're going to have to wake up early tomorrow to pick up Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Rose. Are we taking your car or mine?"

Mia:
"Mine. I have more room in the trunk. You know how Lisa and Rose are, they bring their whole closet with them."

Y/n:
"Don't complain, they've saved you with so many "fashion" problems. For example, when you went out with Mason. You were so nervous that you spilled your dinner all over yourself."

Mia:
"Uhh, don't remind me. That was so embarrassing."

Y/n:
"Luckily Rose and Lisa weren't too far away. Who knew they just had dresses lying around in their car."

Mia:
"Ya, but still. It sucks me and Mason weren't cut out to be together."

Y/n:
"Don't worry, this is just another step to your happiness. Sooner or later you'll find the one, trust me."

Mia:
"Thanks. I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Remember, I'm coming to pick you up around 7 am. So be ready."

Y/n:
"Okay. Bye. *Hugs her and gets into her car and drives off.*

*Uhhhh finally. Work is over. In hungry for some pizza tonight. Luckily I'm able to eat human food, or else I would've been caught a long time ago. Finally I can get some sleep, I've been missing my bed all day. I think that my bed is the only one that I would marry. We are inseparable, we're meant to be together. *Sigh* Y/n, your already 248 years old. Yet you've never had a boyfriend. *Sigh* I guess I'll be forever lonely. Whatever, who said I need a man to feel better. My life is sad. Oh! Finally! I'm home!*

Y/n:
"I'm finally home baby. *Unlocks apartment door.* Now I can eat my pizza and watch some TV. Let's watch some Supernatural."

-Time Skip-

Y/n:
*Yawns* "It's already midnight, I should get some sleep now. *Heads to the bedroom and does her night routine.* Let's sleep now. *Yawns* Goodnight mom. I hope everyone is doing good. I'll see you guys very soon.*Sleeps*