Chapter 10: New Plan

Y/n Pov:

*Ok, I have to tell them now, before it's too late. I can't take that chance of losing them. That vision that I saw is making me very nervous. I really hope this changes the future.*

Lisa:
"So, what are you going to tell us?"

Y/n:
"Let's wait. The girls aren't here yet."

Lisa:
"Uhhhhh! The suspense is killing me!!"

Y/n:
"Don't worry. They're coming in 5....4....3....2....1"

Rose:
"Y/n!! Why did you leave us like that!?"

Lisa:
"How'd you do that!?"

Y/n:
*Serious* "I need to explain everything to you guys. Please, sit down."

Jennie:
"You're making me nervous, Y/n."

Y/n:
"I have a change plans. I'm not going to be able to leave now."

Mia:
"To find your family? Why?"

Y/n:
"You guys, I haven't been honest with you guys. I didn't think that I would ever tell you guys."

Jisoo:
"You're scaring me."

Y/n:
*Deep sigh* "I'm a vampire."

Everyone (except Y/n):
"Hahaha!!"

Lisa:
"Seriously! You had us all scared!"

Y/n:
"I'm serious."

Rose:
"Prove it."

Y/n:
*Rolls eyes and shows fangs*

Jennie:
"Uhh...how is this possible?"

Y/n:
"I was born with it."

Mia:
"Wait. How old are you!?"

Y/n:
"248 years old."

-Silence-

Y/n:
"I know this is a lot to take in, I just didn't want to keep secrets from you guys."

Rose:
"Why now?"

Y/n:
"Do you remember those guys that were in the store?"

Lisa:
"The ones we meet?"

Y/n:
"Ya, those guys. They're hunters. They're coming for me."

Jennie:
"Why didn't they just attack you on the spot?"

Y/n:
"I brainwashed them."

Mia:
"Have you ever used your powers on us?"

Y/n:
"No! I have never ever used them on any of you! *Looks down* I could never bring myself to hurt or use any of you guys."

Jisoo:
"How come you can eat normal food? Aren't you supposed to be drinking blood?"

Y/n:
"Us vampires, can eat both. But, we need blood to survive. If not, we'd be dead. I've never drank human blood. I've been drinking animal blood since I can remember. Are you guys scared of me?" *Worried*

Rose:
"No. You're the same Y/n we've always known. Don't worry, me and the girls will protect you from them."

Y/n:
"I'm not afraid of them. I could beat them like I've done before. It's you guys I'm worried about. I don't want you guys to get in the middle of all this."

Mia:
"Whether you like it or not. We're staying with you. You're family to us."

Everyone (except Mia & Y/n):
"Ya!"