Chapter 19: Painful History

Y/n Pov:

-In the Kitchen-

*What the hell is wrong with Jungkook? Why did he hug me? Why couldn't he just admit that he killed my mom? Uhh!! Why am I still thinking about that stupid bunny? (sighs)*

Tzuyu:
"Are you okay?"

Y/n:
"Huh? Oh ya, I'm fine."

Tzuyu:
"Are you sure? I can feel confusion, anger, and sadness radiating off you."

Y/n:
"How do you know that??"

Tzuyu:
"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Your face say's it all. I won't even ask you. Just head to bed. I'll clean the kitchen." *smiles*

Y/n:
"Thanks." *walks out, heading to her room*

3rd Person Pov:

Jimin and Jungkook were leaning on the wall of a dark empty alleyway. They got to the spot that y/n gave them. They tried listening through the door, but to no avail.

Jimin:
"What's the plan, kookie?"

Jungkook:
"Like what we always do, kick ass." *grins*

Jimin counted to three, before kicking down the door and rushing in. They were met with nothing but darkness and silence. Jimin handed Jungkook a flashlight he had bought earlier.

They walked around, until they noticed a staircase leading down stairs. They cautiously went down the flight of stairs. As they escalated down, Jungkook could hear what sounded like muffled cries.

Jungkook and Jimin ran down the stairs, pointing the flashlight around the room. In the corner they saw Yoongi looking up, tears sliding down his face. He kept trying to escape.

He screamed while yanking on the ropes on his wrists and legs. No matter how hard he wanted to rip off the rope and tape off, he couldn't. He felt so hopeless at the moment. His brothers ran towards him, focusing on setting their brother free.

Before they could lay a hand on him, they were flung to the wall behind them. Jimin could here a loud ringing in his head. He looked around, trying to focus his eyes. He saw what looked like a girl. She would have been very pretty to look at, if she didn't have a creepy smile.

Ryujin:
"Oh Jimin. It's a pleasure to meet you and your brother Jungkook."

Jimin:
"Who are you??? What do you want from us you crazy b***h!?"

Lia:
"Don't talk to her like that a**hole." *grits her teeth*

Ryujin:
"It's okay Lia. I'm Ryujin. Your supposed to be sister-in-law."

Jungkook:
"I don't f*****g care. What do you want from Yoongi hyung?"

Ryujin:
"Destroy him. Break him apart till there's nothing left."

Jimin:
"Why?? *turns to Yoongi* What's going on Yoongi? Do you know her??"

Ryujin gave Chaeryeong a nod, signaling her to remove the tape off his mouth. She removed the tape, and was immediately being begged by him.

Yoongi:
"Please. I'm begging you, don't hurt my brothers. I'll do anything, I promise."

Yoongi voice cracked, tears slid down his face. Ryujin raised her chin up, giving him a proud smirk. Showing him how happy she was, seeing him beg.

Jimin and Jungkook frowned at their brothers plea. They never saw him beg, especially like this. He was so vulnerable, which scared them.

Ryujin:
"Crying doesn't get you anywhere Yoongi. I love seeing you beg, but that's not enough. You made me suffer, now it's your turn."