Chapter 2: Preparation

BTS Pov:

Namjoon:
"Guys, the Kim family is hosting a ball tomorrow."

Taehyung:
"Uhh don't say their name, it disgusts me."

Jimin:
"Why are they holding a ball so sudden?"

Namjoon:
"It seems to be for the Queens youngest child Y/n, who will be introduced as the coming heir to the throne."

Hoseok:
*Sighs* "Why do the vampires think that they're the rulers of the world?"

Yoongi:
"Because, they're monsters."

Jin:
"Okay, so what's the plan?"

Namjoon:
"Since it's a ball full of vampires, they'll all be gathered up in one spot. So well make our attack, and finish that family once and for all."

Jin:
"But your forgetting that they're pure bloods, who knows what kind of powers they have. Not to mention Y/n, if she's the youngest and she's taking the throne from her brothers. She's bound to have more power than them."

Jimin:
"He's right. Last time we tried taking out a pure blood, we almost all died. That was just one! How do you expect us to kill 11 of them, and on top of that over 200 other vampires!?"

Taehyung:
"We can ask Got7 for help?"

Jungkook:
"Oh ya. Why don't we?"

Namjoon:
"Fine, only since they'll be a really big help."

Jin:
"Okay. I think it's time for us to get some sleep if we want to finish them once and for all."

Everyone (except Jin):
"Okay."

*We all went to bed. Some had to sleep on the couch and others on the floor.*

Yoongi Pov:

                         -Dream-

Yoongi:
"Mom!! Wait!! Please don't leave us. We need you!"

Mom:
"Sweetie I have to go. You need to help Jin take care of your little brothers. I never wanted you guys to get caught up in our mess. Please take care of yourselfs. *Smiles* Don't worry I'll be back, I promise."

Yoongi:
*Rocking back and forth* "Don't worry, those aren't mother's screams.*Crying with his brothers* She said she'll be back, okay?"

Jimin:
"Is mom okay?"

Namjoon:
"Don't worry, mother always keeps her promises."

Yoongi:
"I can't take this anymore." *Gets up and grabs a stake before heading to the door*

Jin:
"You can't go."

Yoongi:
"Watch me. *Sees all the blood everywhere, and a man standing over his dead parents* Who are you?"

???:
"Call me Mingyu, Kim Mingyu.

Jin:
"Yoongi wait! Be caref... Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Mingyu:
"Well, I came to finish off your parents. What they did to me was unimaginable. Want to know what they did?"

Jungkook:
"Yes... please."

Mingyu:
"They hurt my children, not only hurt but murdered them. They were around your age when they were taken from me, actually not to long ago."

Namjoon:
"What we're their names?"

Mingyu:
"Kris, Luhan and Tao."

Hoseok:
"They killed 3 of them?"

Taehyung:
"I'm sorry for your lost."

Mingyu:
"I'm sorry too. If you ever want to come for revenge, I'll be waiting." *Disappears*

                   -End of Dream-

Jin:
"Come on wake up, we need to start getting everything ready."

Yoongi:
"All right, I'll be right there."

*Jin nods and leaves down stairs*

Yoongi:
"We've already killed you Mingyu, now it's your families turn."

Namjoon Pov:

Namjoon:
"Alright, we've all got our weapons right?"

Everyone (except Namjoon):
"Yes."

Namjoon:
"Now for the hard part... choosing which outfit to choose."

Jimin:
"Yes! Now I got this."

                    -Time Skip-

Jimin:
"I did such an amazing job."

Hoseok:
"Where's Got7?"

Namjoon:
"They'll be meeting us there."

Jungkook:
"What are we waiting for, let's go!"

3rd Person Pov:

*After arriving at the ball, they meet up with Got7, they were planning what they were going to do. Now this where the real story gets juicy.*

____________________________________

Author Nim:

I hope your enjoying this new series. Don't worry, I'll be posting more episodes of "The Living Dead" If you have any suggestions on how you want the story to go, feel free to text me. Until then see you later A.R.M.Y's I love you!! 😍💖