Chapter 5: New Friends

*Year 1894*

Y/n Pov:

*Gosh, can't these boys take a hint! They've been hot on my trial for the past 109 years, seriously God!! Why did you give them immortality as well!? What a pain. At least my family got the letter...I hope. I told them to move away to another country as far away as possible. I told them not to come looking for me. When I feel ready, I'll go searching for them. Shit!! BTS is coming. Where do I go now!?*

???:
"Psstt, over here." *Whispers*

Y/n:
"What? Me?"

???:
"Yes you, come with me if you don't want the hunters catching you."

Y/n:
"Okay, thank you."

???:
"Don't thank me yet sweetheart. We need to escape them first."

Y/n:
"Fine."

Jimin:
"I know I saw her here."

Hoseok:
"How? We don't even know how she looks like."

Namjoon:
"Of course we don't, but since we borrowed her powers, we can sense her presences. Let's look around for now."

*Shit!! They're literally a compass. They're just following my energy. No wonder they can find me so easily.*

???:
"Come on, this way."

Y/n:
"I think we got away. So, what's your name."

???:
"My name is Woozi."

Y/n:
"Nice to meet you Woozi, my name is Y/n. May I ask, why did you help me back there?"

Woozi:
"I know who you are. You're Mingyu's daughter. I helped you because not only are you my Queen, but your father was my friend."

Y/n:
"You knew my father?"

Woozi:
"Yup, he wasn't a bad guy like everyone says he was. He just had a short temper. But other than that, he's a great guy. By the way, where's your brothers?"

Y/n:
"They're gone, we got separated. I had them leave the country to stay away from the hunters."

Woozi:
"If you want, I can help you kill them. I have a lot of friends that would love to put them 6 feet under."

Y/n:
"No, that's okay. I don't kill people. I don't want to become a murderer. I don't enjoy hurting others."

Woozi:
"Your just as your mother described you."

Y/n:
"When was the last time you had contact with her?"

Woozi:
"About 70 years ago. She said she was on her way out of the country. She told me that she'll stop contacting me for a while. She never told me why. Now I know why thanks to you."

Y/n:
"Thanks for telling me that. I guess she's safe. Sorry, but I need to go, before they find me."

Woozi:
"You can come with me and my friends, we'll take care of you."

Y/n:
"Not to be rude, but I am very capable of taking care of myself. I'll only draw them to you guys."

Woozi:
"It's better to stay in groups rather than on your own. I also know that the boys wouldn't mind going on a trip. They're tired of being cooped up in the house. This way they'll get plenty of exercise and air."

Y/n:
"Really? Are you sure?"

Woozi:
"Ya, come on. The faster we get there, the faster we can leave."

Y/n:
"Okay." *Smiles*

                        -Time Skip-

Woozi Pov: