86

"I'm not going to cooperate with you..." Eri spat with acrimony in her voice, darting a murderous glare at the person who is crouching across her.

The person clicked his tongue in annoyance as he threw the syringe the he was holding, "You won't like it when I'm pissed, little sis."

"Try me, big brother." Eri replied sarcastically as she began to shake off the shackles that were placed in her wrists and legs. She doesn't want to be held captive again, it scares her.

Kei grabbed her face, making the silver haired female look at him forcefully, "Now listen here, you little bitch. I could do anything to you right now and no one could ever stop me." he murmured in a low tone, sending chills over Eri's skin.

"I suggest that you stop on fighting while I still find it cute, or I'll have no choice but to send nomus to kill more of your kind." Kei snapped but the grin from his face isn't going away either. He loved to see how his little sister looked helpless in his hands, makes him want to make her suffer even more.

The villain took a new syringe from the pocket of his lab coat and yanked Eri's arm towards him, "No! Wait- Don't touch me!" Eri screamed, flinching away from Kei's desperate touch. Eri's eyes were wild, their breathing fast and shallow, their whole body trembling in uncontrollable fear.

She cannot even use her quirk to defend herself. The shackles that Kei placed on her was specifically for her, for it sucks out energy from the person who has a quirk, making it difficult to use their power for retaliation.

"Shh, I'm not gonna hurt you, little sis. I'm just going take an eneey weeny blood from you." Kei plastered a nasty grin as he held Eri's arm tightly, as he dug the needle of the syringe onto their skin.

Tears forming in their eyes as she let out a deep shaky sigh, "Please... stop.." she pleaded but the villain hummed in response.

After taking the right amount of blood from the female, Kei stood up with a victorious grin in his lips.

"I do what I want and I get it whenever I want it. Having a quirk doesn't mean that you're powerful. Sometimes, quirk is the most useless thing a person could ever rely on." Kei's finger flexed on Eri's soft cheeks and slowly brushing her face. Eri's glare made Kei chuckle.

Kei's hand travelled on Eri's hair and without hesitation he grabbed her hair, making Eri yelp in the pain she felt on her scalp, "It is the mind, Eri. What's more powerful than quirks? It is intelligence."

"Heroes depend on their quirks as if their lives depended on it. They say that you can't survive in this world without a quirk, but look at me now, Eri." Kei leaned closer to her face as he smiled, "I survived for years and I'm still standing~"

He took his hand from Eri's hair and stepped back, "I will eradicate the superhuman society. And for that, all humans will suffer the same pain as I went through."

He remembered how people would mock him. People who ignored him when he's dying from starvation in the streets after his father got caught by the heroes. Kids who threw rocks at him when he asked for water. And heroes who took his home away from him.

He remembered how his foster parents who took him in abuse him so that they could take the money he's been working for every night at a convience store. He would get covered by bruises and he can't do anything. He had no hero, no one could even save him.

"Kei... I don't know what you went through, but somebody is still willing to help you and love you! I know I can! Kei, just let me go and I promise I'll save you..." Eri looked directly onto Kei's eyes. Making the villain scoff at the pitiful situation of his little hostage.

He remembered how he begged for help but no one came to rescue him. He begged and prayed, "what do we really value in life? God? Love? Heroes? Quirk? Don't make me laugh. When I was a brat, crawling around in this shithole city, it seemed God, Heroes and Love were always sold out when I went looking for it. Before I knew better, I clung to God and prayed to Him every single night - yeah, I believed in God right up until that night the my foster parents beat the hell out of me for no reason at all. All they saw when they looked at me was another little ghetto rat that they took in. With no power and no God nor Hero, what's left for a poor little quirkless bastard to rely on? It's hatred, of course, and my intelligence. With these two things, I am able to become my own hero."

Chisaki Kai was the only home he knew that would welcome him with open arms and the Heroes took it away from him.

"I know your pain, Kei... Just let me help you!" Eri tried to convince the villain which made him burst into gales of laughter.

And this day, he will get back to those people who did him harm. It is a revenge for all of the people who destroyed him. He swore to destroy them all, "You know my pain? No you don't." he bent down once more to face Eri.

a quirkless villain. That is what he is and always will be.

"You, on the other hand, your life was handed to you by the heroes into a silver platter, your life was perfect under the wing of the heroes. You know how hard to live by yourself? You know how I trembled in fear after my foster parents sold me to the mafias? You know how much agony I went through after they used their pathetic quirks on me like a fucking punching bag? You have no idea, right? You have no idea because you NEVER HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT I WENT THROUGH JUST TO SURVIVE!" Kei roared, knocking some senses on Eri. He picked all the things that were placed in the table nearby and began to lash out.

He kicked all the things that he sees in his way, and he doesn't care if he break something. All he wanted was to let his anger out. He clenched his chest as he tried to control his emotions.

"I will destroy them all. And maybe you could be an exception, Eri. Now watch me how I set this whole city... no, I will set all the countries in this fucking world burn." Kei murmured as he began to walk away, leaving the scared Eri behind.

The hatred and the agony of remembering the past, Kei hated it and he doesn't want to remember it anymore. But it will be a scar that will remain in his heart forever.

"Travis, take this and bring it to the lab." he took a deep sigh as he handed Travis the syringe that contains Eri's blood. Travis carefully accepted the syringe as he bowed before heading out of the place where Kei locked Eri.

"you people are going to share the same pain with me."