23: Hostpital (Ending?)

Jimin POV

Me and Kookie were just watching a movie until we got a phone call from the hospital. I answered it while kookie paused the movie.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing....

"Hi there, are you Park Jimin?"

"Um, yes I am..."

"Ok, is Jeon Jungkook with you?"

"Y-Yes...is everything ok?"

"Well, not so good for your friend Namjoon...."

"W-What Happened?!"

Jungkook saw me getting worried about something

"Y-Your friend Namjoon is in a comma....he is severely injured and has a 40% of living. If you want you and Jeon Jungkook can come to the hospital to see him..."

The person hung up.

I....just stood there with tears in my eyes from what I just heard.

Jungkook saw tears in my eyes and came up to me. I told Jungkook everything the person said and he hugged me while crying.

"Come on Chimmy....we need to change the kids and find a babysitter for them...we can ask my friend BamBam if he can take care if them for a bit...."

I agreed and changed Minju and Jihun.

We called Jungkooks friend and he agreed to back care of them. He took the kids to his place and he and his other Bandmates took them inside for while.

When we got to the hospital we saw the others checking in to see Namjoon. Taehyung spotted us first can came up to be crying on my shoulder "Jimin! It's so horrible for what happened to Namjoon...it's so horrible..."

Yoongi then looked at us with a depressed look "I hope Namjoon gets through this...." Hoseok stood next to him crying "I-I know Namjoon will get through this....he's a strong guy, and...and...the best leader ever...."

When we were in the check in room Jin came in running and saw us crying. "G-guys please tell me it's not true...." Jungkook went and hugged Jin telling him he's a fighter and will live from the comma.

When we went in the room we couldn't see him without tears running down our cheeks. He looked in a really bad condition.

The doctors then said if he lives, the longest time he'll be in a comma for is about 2 years maybe more. Jin was in more pain than the rest of us. In the letter Namjoon mentioned he wanted us to be there for Jin. And I'm willing to keep that promise to him.

2 years later
Jungkook POV

It's been two years and Namjoon still isn't awake from his comma. He visit him alot. Me and Jimin are doing great our kids are beautiful angels. Yoongi and Taehyung got together and Hoseok is still looking for someone special. Jin doesn't want to move on, but he's doing much better with his depression. He still misses Namjoon deeply, but he knows he'll bounce back.

~The End~

The story will continue, but it will not be in "Jikook's Golden Child" it will be in a different story and in that story you'll get answers about Namjoon. I'll let you know what I'll be naming it soon. The story of Jungkook and Jimin's lives ends here.

The next story will be about their kids.

I enjoyed making this story for you guys and thanks so much for giving it so much support. Goodbye and see you in the next story.

Minju

   Jihun

Jihun