17: A hard goodbye (Month 9)

One week after the baby shower

Jimin: "A-are you really leaving Namjoon...?"

Namjoon: "Yes I am Jimin..."

As they were talking, Jin ran in the room and hugged Namjoon as tight as he could while crying.

Jin: "WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME YOUR LEAVING!!?"

Namjoon: "Jimin, why did you tell them?"

Jimin: "I only told Jin because I thought you should tell him yourself...."

Jin: "T-Tell me Namjoon....why?"

Namjoon: "I'm sorry Jin...but...I forgot to tell you guys this but..Bighit is going a bit poor and I don't think they will have a lot of money for another comeback...."

Jin: "Don't worry about that now....we have time to help Bighit"

Namjoon: "We don't...and this military I'm going to is giving me $100.000.000 dollars so it's enough to get Bighit on track.

Jin: "Namjoon.... don't you care about us? Please you know your leaving us for two years. Your going to be training days and nights with no rest...."

Namjoon: "I'm willing to take that...before I go.....I love you Jin..."

Jin: "NAMJOON NO!!! I.....I love you too...."

Namjoon quickly grabbed Jin and kissed him to stop him worrying so much.

Namjoon: "Please remember to tell the others about me guys...and Jimin...raise those kids right....I'll miss you guys really much"

Jimin: "You got it leader Namjoon..."

As Jin and Jimin saw Namjoon leaving they stood there crying. Jimin was crying but Jin shed more tears.

Jimin: "Jin....he'll be ok... besides...we can visit him once a month...."

Jin: "I hope your right..."