05: Surprise!

When Jimin and Jungkook got up from bed they only had an hour to get ready and go to the meeting. Jimin had just finished getting ready "Jungkook can we go now I'm too excited for today." Jungkook just had his shoes to put on. "Sure Chimmy! You can go in the car and I'll be right there." Jimin walked to the car "Ok Kookie~"

As they arrived they saw Jin hyung and quickly ran over to him. Jungkook talked with Jin "Hyung, so you remember the plan right?" Jin laughed "Of course Jungkook, why on earth would you think I could forget something like this?" That was when Hoseok and Namjoon called them all over to see what they are doing.

After two hours they could go home. Yoongi sighed in relief "Finally i can go back to my bed. I have not had my 10-11 hours of sleep yet." Taehyung just stared laughing with his box smile. "Really? You need that long? It is over 3 in the afternoon."

That was when Jin Hyung said it. "Guys, Do you all want to play this game me Jimin and Jungkook made? Please, we promise it will be good." Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yoongi stood there thinking. All of them said yes as long as it was quick and they had nothing better to do.

"Great! You guys will love the game we made. Jimin and Jungkook will be back to join us. They have to talk to the manager about something." Jin looked at Jimin and Jungkook and they left. Jin told them that they need to look around and find papers with pictures.

As they looked around taehyung found a paper with a picture of a baby bottle.

Then minutes later Namjoon found a picture of baby outfits.

Then Yoongi found one with a crib.

Hoseok one with a baby blanket.

They were all confused as they were all weird pictures. Jin just told them to look carfully at the pictures they have. Yoongi said really cooley "Oh look my picture has the park Jimin and Jungkook went to on it." Jin said "Then that's where we need to go"

Minutes later it turned nightime and Yoongi never finished his hours of sleep :(

"Ok guys we are here." As Jin said and smiled. It was the park Jimin and Jungkook first met, fell in love and where Jungkook proposed. Taehyung said in shook "What is all this? It's beautiful." "Indeed it is. Just like Jimin would make a party." Namjoon added. Behind on of the trees in the park came out Jimin and Jungkook.

Hoseok turned to them "Oh Jimin and Jungkook! Why did you get us here? Is it for a reason?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and they both smiled. Jungkook said first "Guys, look at the pictures you all have."

They looked at Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung looked at the pictures together.
A baby bottle, baby outfits, a crib, baby blanket??

Jin stood next to Jimin and Jungkook.

All the guys looked up at Jungkook and then Jimin and said "Are you...."
Jimin smiled and said..."I'm pregnant"
Jungkook hugged Jimin after he said that. They guys were in complete shook.

Hoseok screamed and said "YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!! OMG AHHHH!!!! HOW LONG??" Jimin said he is over two months. namjoon said "Jimin, will you be able to handle it? I am really happy for you. I just don't want you to put too much pressure on yourself." Jimin said it is not a problem cause he and Jungkook want to make it work. Taehyung said "WAIT, MEN CAN'T GET PREGNANT!"
Jungkook's face turned red "It was a drug we used by accident. And Jimin was the one who got pregnant."

Yoongi said he was really happy for them and he would always be there for them and the baby.

Jimin cried tears of joy when the members said they would be there for them. They all gave each other one group hug that night.

....This park really is special....