11: Painful Suffering (Month 6)

**BAD WORDS INCLUDED**

While the rest of the members are finishing up their comeback, Jimin has been suffering for days and weeks.

"P-please.....I don't want to be here anymore....I want to see Jungkook..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. Too fucking bad Park Jimin cause your not going to see Jungkook for a long time." Jimin started crying. "Oh yeah I haven't told you my name...It's Alya."

"YOU MONSTER!!!! WHY DO YOU NEED MY BABY SO BAD?! HUH?! WHY?! YOU ONLY WANT TO USE IT FOR FAME AND POPULARITY!!"

Alya slapped Jimin harder than she usually does. "Idiot! Your going to pay for that!!" Jimin stopped yelling, and started sobbing. "J-Jungkook....I need you...."

Alya walked to the door "I'll bring you food in an hour. Shut up."

Alya left leaving Jimin there "J-Jungkook I need to see your sweet bunny smile....Please....I love you...Ow!!" Jimin started moving in his chair in pain.

After an hour Alya came and saw Jimin moving around in pain. "What the fuck is wrong with you Jimin!?" Jimin yelled my schomic fucking hurts you ass!"

Alya snapped "Excuse me?? What the fuck did you call me?? UGH whatever eat your shit!" Jimin replied with "Fine you ass." Alya slammed the door shut.

"I'll be with you soon Jungkookie....the baby is ok."