19: Visit

3rd person POV

After the other members of BTS saw the kids of Jimin and Jungkook they left because they still had to visit Namjoon the next day and it was late.
Jungkook and Jimin wanted to go see Namjoon, but Jimin had to stay at the hospital and Jungkook didn't want to leave his side.

The other members promised to tell him 'hi' for them. When they left the nurse came and took the children for more testing.

The Next Day
Namjoon POV

I was so tired of working day and night every single day, but I had plenty of friends and a nice room to stay in so it wasn't all that bad. I was happy that the guys could visit me today. When I saw them I was overjoyed. I didn't see Jungkook and Jimin though....

Jimin didn't....did he? He couldn't. It was too early for him to go into labor.

Jin came running to me in excitement "Namjoon!! I'm so happy to see you!! I was super worried!!" Yoongi told him to shut up and then Hoseok told me why Jungkook and Jimin where not here "Namjoon.... Jungkook and Jimin are at the hospital right now as we speak. Jimin had his Twins!!" I stood there in shock.

"Jimin gave birth!? This early?! Wasn't it supposed to be 2 more months??" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders showing me that he didn't know. Taehyung then interrupted "Oh yeah! Namjoon, They told us to tell you that they said hi and that they wanted to visit you"

TBH I didn't care if they didn't see me. I just wanted to see them at the hospital and congratulate them for Finally being parents. I decided to write a short letter to congratulate them. When I was done I gave the letter to Jin. "Please give this letter to them..." Jin agreed and kissed me on the lips.

Yoongi gave me a small hug, Hoseok gave me a tight hug which almost broke my back, and Taehyung came up with a handshake to do with me,

He really is a really weird Alien. I wonder how he even passed school.

As soon as they left, I thought to myself how I could have met such good friends....