Learning the Location

(Y/n)'s pov.

I got up early at 8 o'clock the next morning. Dark was in the kitchen making breakfast. I cautiously approached him. He noticed me and turned around.

"Good morning (y/n)." Dark still had this professional look on his face that told me to speak quickly or mind my own business.

"Good morning." I said, "What are you cooking?"

"Breakfast. Now go sit down in the dining room. I'll be there in a bit."

"Ok." I walked away slowly and muttered "Bekfast" under my breath. I think he heard me but he said nothing. So I then I made my way to the dining room.

The walls were lavishly decorated with potted plants and paintings. A large table fit the center. At the end were two places set up with a glass of water beside them. 'It's amazing how one person could own this many things and why they would need such a big house for one person.'

I took my seat at the end of the table. About five minutes later, Dark came in with eggs, bacon, and cheese biscuits, warm buttery waffles, sausage, oranges, and freshly brewed coffee. He sat them down on the table first. After, he set down tongs and forks to grab all of the wonderful treats.

"Thank you. I wasn't expecting this."

"Yes. Of course. I'm glad you got down here a few minutes before so I wouldn't have to come to get you up and a low the food to get cold."

"I just didn't the thing that you liked me all that much."

Dark's pov.

"How could you say that?" I said
"I've told that I brought you here because I care about you."

"... Well, then why didn't you ask me to come with you as a normal person would!?"

"Because normal people would never fall for that!"

This argument has gone a tad bit too far.

"Well, it's not worth explaining now, (Y/n). Why don't you eat your breakfast now? I can assure you that you are indeed very safe with me."

"Safe! with you! How could I possibly be!?" (Y/n) stood up from her chair. This could end violently.

And then I lost my cool and stood up too.

"Because out there you will be in danger (y/n). You think that we are still in your world then your wrong! This entire manor is surrounded by a spell so that you wouldn't be frightened by the atmosphere this place has. I set the spell to make it look like earth. If I undo it then you will see things a lot differently."

She wore a look of confusion and sorrow on her face. She looked up to me and said...

"Take me home."

It was a simple sentence but a firm and demanding one as well. I felt bad for what I did. But I needed too.

"I need you here with me. I just do. I don't know why but I just can't let you go."

Her face changed to a look of sincerity.

"Alrighty then. Can you please at least explain to me what this word is?"

"Sure. This world exists only in thought. If I were to let you go then you would be right back in the exact same place where I took you. In this world reside wonderful things and horrid things."

"......"

The room went to silence then I continued. "I live in a very bad place. But not as bad as some parts. No one can come in this house as long as I have this spell. Other parts are much poorer and have beings with no mercy. In a few days, I wish to take your things and move you to the good parts where you can set up a good job and education system. The people there are kind and welcoming to well-behaved outsiders. If you treat them with respect then they will accept you as their own. I know it's a lot to take in but just trust me that it's a better life for you."

(Y/n) just looked at me and said, "I'm sorry but this... this is just a lot to take in."

(Y/n) and I lived the rest of the morning and night without saying another word.